Acne Tips #1-10

I know, I know, it sucks my face is breaking out right now. Here's things I do to get rid of it. WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T PICK IT! You'll regret it, I always do.

1.Wash your face twice a day to keep the acne away. It doesn't help that much but its good to do.
2. Make sure you wash your face before putting ice on the inflamed area. Leave the ice there for 5-15 minutes depending on the size of the zit.
3.You can do a face mask consisting of toothpaste and aloe vera and it hyrates your skin while taking the dirt and oils from your pores.
4. Wash your sheets and pillow cases every week or every other week.
5. If you have pets don't put your face in their fur, they have oils too.
6. Avoid community pools if your looking to put your face underwater. It will cause a breakout because of little kid's fegal matter.
7. Clean your phone screen with wipes, your phone has dirt from your fingers
8. Take a shower a day or twice a a day.
9. If you like hiding acne find non-cosmetic makeup, it wont clog your pores.
10. Eat healthy foods like fruits and veggies. Even though we ALL crave the unhealthy fast food, especially French fries.

Hey girlies, I love you all. This is a side project but I encourage you all to read it as there is very helpful tips!
~JJ