4- Crazy dude

"What took you so long? " Jeongin whined from his bed making Felix roll his eyes and throw the bag of sweets at him

"What took you so long? " Jeongin whined from his bed making Felix roll his eyes and throw the bag of sweets at him. The younger smiled as he caught it but immediately frowned when he didn't find his ice cream.

"Where the fuck is my ice cream?" He screamed in his dolphin voice as he pushed the bag away from him and looked up at his brother who just sighed and dramatically fell back on the couch.

"Shut up " Felix groaned in frustration as he wiggled around on the couch hoping it will somehow make him stop thinking of the embarrassing incident that happened a few minutes ago "This is the last time I step a foot in this stupid hospital "

"What? No! You can't do that! don't leave me here alone! " Jeongin shouted even louder this time and scowled as he imagined himself alone in this room for the rest of the week "You don't have to buy me ice cream anymore just come here"

" Just get better quickly dumb ass" Felix muttered loud enough for jeongin to hear.

"You think I'm enjoying being in bed all day-" The youngest started but stopped when he realized what he was saying and smiled "Well, I actually do. It's way better than going to school"

"Yeah just stay here forever but don't count on me to bring you food, " Felix said and frowned when his brother just shrugged "What? Did you finally start liking the hospital's food?"

"Of course not," Jeongin chuckled "I met this cool dude yesterday at the cafeteria and he gave me the best pizza I've ever had"

"What? You ate something a stranger gave to you?" Felix yelled as he shot up from the couch and looked at his younger brother.

"Yes? What? Did you expect me to say no to free pizza?"

"Are you insane?" Felix yelled once again and threw a pillow at jeongin aiming it at his head but it hit his broken arm instead making him cry in pain.

oops.

"Bitch what was that for!" Jeongin cried as he threw the pillow back with his other hand "He brought me something delicious and I was starving how could I not eat it? All I have here is soup and soup and more fucking soup!"

"You don't understand! You shouldn't take food from strangers jeongin! What if it was poisoned or something?"

"Who in hell would want to poison my dumb ass? Plus the guy took a slice from it as well!" Jeongin explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry for snapping at you like that "Felix apologized in his tiny voice and looked at the pillow that was now on the ground "And for throwing that at your arm, you know, this is why I didn't get accepted in the basketball team"

"Apology accepted. However, I might tell mom about it if you don't bring me ice cream tomorrow " Jeongin said and let out a demonic laugh making his brother cringe and raise his arms in defeat " I felt bad for the guy though"