Chapter 1

October....

Jung Yonghwa, the very infamous inger of the legendary band Cnblue was attending a special event held by one the cosmetic brand he was representing. The event held in a big house and a lot of important and famous people were there.

A lot of journalists and other artists wanted a piece of him. He was infamous in the industry and even senior artists wished to have a few words with him. He was happy to be the center of interest, to feel like an important person on who we can betmillions, but he was now aware of how this business can try to break the too successful and powerful people.

After he was labelled as one of the most talented artist of his generation,he was also dragged into the mud, several times, by scandals which tried to bring him down. The last one, nearly succeeded, bringing Yonghwa to retire from the public face for a time.

He was now living in a big property, out of Seoul and mostly focused on composing and writing his first album planned to be out in a fewweeks. Even if he missed composing with his band during his solo project, he needed to reconnect with his passion all alone.

Soon, he knew that he will be back with his band too anyway. He will never let down his soul brothers as he called them, and a comeback for them will be probably discussed soon too.

As the party went on, Yonghwa was feeling slightly bored. Trying to be the most polite as he could, smiling and shaking hands with people he barely knew and probably won't never see again.

Suddenly,he noticed a bay window, leading to a small balcony. As he walking to the balcony, he felt hand on his shoulder...

"Ho-Joo?Is everything ok?" Yonghwa asked quietly.

"Yeah fine, but I just thought I needed to come to your rescue," as he gave him a glass of wine, smiling.

"Thanks. Yeah, I start to be bored, actually tired. Smiling, shaking hands.They're all looking at me. I can see them whispering like they're sharing some bad secrets about me after smiling and bowing atme," he gave the hint of a smile, "They all want to touch the very talented Yonghwa with their hands which are coming from I don'tknow where."

"Oh Yonghwa," Ho-Joo laughed.

"What, it's true. How many people wash their hands after going to the restromm, in your opinion?"

"Not a lot, you're right."

"You're right, I'm right," the brunet smiled.

"So are we about to leave?"

"Pretty soon, I guess," Yonghwa replied, taking a sip of his glass, "Oh it's that journalist again. He's going to ask me about my last scandal, I'm sure of it," he sighed, "Can you...?" as he made a sign to Ho-Joo.

"Take care of it? Yes sure," the man uttered in a sigh.

"Thanks Ho-Joo. I'll think about a raise," Yonghwa smiled.

"You better! Christmas is coming boss!" he yelled as he was leaving him.

Yonghwa couldn't help but smile. He really Ho-Joo. He was Yonghwa's personal assistant and kind of his personal driver who also became a good confident as the time went by.

He finally went on the balcony, looking to the clear sky. He put the glass of wine one the edge, before blowing in his hands. Yonghwa closed his eyes, feeling the light wind caressing his face. He felt at peace. The night was too cold for anybody to come out here and disturb him.

"Hey Yonghwa, I thought you'd be back inside," Ho-Joo made him wake up from his daydreams.

"I was still here," Yonghwa slowly opened his eyes, "I wanted to be away from the crownd a moment," as he glanced to the room where the reception took place.