Lost

Izuku's POV                      

I wake up to the chirping of birds and the rustle of trees. I get up to help hunt with my mother for breakfast as were  running  threw the forest I spot a deer. I tell my mom and we slowly creep up on it but then I hear a gun shot.

I look over and see my mom on the ground bleeding out I cry and scream for her to wake up but she doesn't wake up. Then I hear rustling in the bushes next to me then I see a gun pointting right at me. I try to pick up my mom but I can't so I make a last second decision and run as fast as I can away. I run and run till I'm out of breath then I realise I'm lost and don't know ow where home is so I walk around for a little while sniffing but I smell nothing. Then I smell other wolves coming near me as the smell gets stronger and stronger I try to run away but I'm stopped by two kind of hot looking wolves. They pin me down and ask why I'm in there territory.

                      Bakugou POV

(10 minutes earlier) Me and Half and Half were walking around patroling the territory when we smell someone "Do you smell that bakugou" IcyHot says "Of course I do you IcyHot bastard!" I say. As we slowly approach the smell we see a small green wolf that looks to be about our age "Not gonna lie that little green wolf looks kinda cute" I say  "Ikr he's so adorable I just want to hug and kiss him" IcyHot says "Well he's mine so back off!!" I say "How about you shut your ass up so he doesn't hear us" IcyHot whisper yells "Whatever you bastard" I say. We sneak up on him then pounce.

                   Izuku's POV

"Why are you in our territory!!" The ash blonde spiky haired wolf said.
I-i  d-did-didn't  mean t-to  I w-was h-hunting  with  m-my  m-mom w-when I  h-heard a g-gunshot so I r-ran  a-away a-and was w-walking a-aro-round and t-then y-you guys p-pinned me d-dosn and h-heard we a-are. I stuttered out "well your coming with us" The bi colored hair wolf said. They then hit me with a rock and dragged me to there den.

                     Todoroki POV

We drag the poor adorable wolf back to our den for a couple more questions.We put him in the den and wait for him to wake up "I think we should have just told him to follow us did you have to hit him with a rock bakugou" I Say  "Yes you stupid bastard he would have run away if we didn't" Bakugou says "good point" I Say. As I say that the cute green wolf starts to wake up........ To be continued

Hey guys I hope that you guys are enjoying the story so far sorry it's so short and bad it's my first fan fiction don't worry I'll try to make the next chapter longer I'll try and update soon but for now byeeeee.