Part 3

~~Lin's POV~~

I woke up with a quite heavy something on me. I opened my eyes and saw Jonathan peacefully sleeping on me. He was lightly snoring and it was the most adorable sight I could imagine. His hair was still perfect but one strand escaped and fell on the middle of his forehead. I didn't want to wake him up. I reached for my phone carefully. I grabbed it and opened Twitter. Obviously. I started to scroll through my feed.

I was about to put my phone down and go back to stare at my incredibly cute boyfriend. Boyfriend... It feels amazing. Even the thought. However I got a message from my sister: Hey bro, you know it will be Mom's birthday in like 2 weeks. I thought we could go and have a family dinner. You know Mom, Dad, us and our partners. We haven't gotten together for ages and you could finally bring a girl home ;) So what do you say? Love Luz

Wow, that's a phenomenal idea. I could bring Jonathan! Or... I don't know if he wants to come... Heck I don't even know if we will be public or secret. I'm sure there was something that kept him in the closet for so long. He would have told us if it's not something terrible, right? But they are just my parents... They wouldn't hurt a fly. And I'm sure they would understand if we tell them to keep it a secret. I don't know... Okay, for now I will just text back: Hey Sis', I would love that! Just you know I've brought home several girls. But right now I don't know if I can bring anybody. I have someone in my mind but I have to ask - Him. No I can't write that. Her? No I won't lie. Hmm, I will just leave it like this - Will you organise it? If so, let me know any progress. Love you, Lin

I sent it and put my phone down. Jonathan started to move a little. He cuddled closer and gripped my t-shirt. He's so cute... I looked at the clock. 17:30. Shit. Well at least I know why I am starving... God, fortunately I didn't tweet a G'morning message when I was on Twitter earlier... But that means I haven't done a G'morning tweet at all... Okay, apology tweet for the miss.

Done. Back to Jonathan. I think I have to wake him up...

I place my hand on his head and started to play with his hair.

"Hey! Good morning Groffsauce!" I whispered but all I got was a sleepy groan "Hey darling, we need to get up."

"Five more minutes please" he mumbled as he turned to his other side. I took a deep breath as the slightly heavy weight got off from my chest.

"But love, we should have lunch. It's already late afternoon and we've only eaten breakfast" I tried to convince him in a soft tone. He turned his head towards me.

"Really?"

"Yes, Groffsauce."

"But I don't want to get up" he whined.

"We have to. But, we can order takeaway food if you want to" I offered.

"Yes please."

"Chinese?" I asked as I stood up. He shaked his head "Okay, then pizza?"

"Pizza is good" he said, then he buried his face in the pillows.

"But you have to help me choose" I pouted trying to rip the covers off from him.

"Hey!" he yelled as the warm fabric disappeared from around him. I threw it away and grabbed his ankle. He let out a surprised squeak as I pulled him down to the end of the bed. Then reached for his sides and started to tickle him.

"Stoh-stoph" he managed to say between two laughs.

He was already half down of the bed but I was merciless. After a minute or so, he gathered enough strength to fight back, and in the next moment, I was knocked on the floor. I prepared myself to be cruelly tickled too, but he just grabbed my wrists and leaned inches close to my face.