☁️Nadia x Reader: Fall Together☁️

A/N: Hey so this is a longer fluff... 1,387 words (not including author's note) ... but I worked hard on this one and it was an original idea! So I hope you guys enjoy this one!

juliansbich

Nadia's pov:

I find myself staring in boredom out of the carriage's window, yet admiring the beautiful liveliness of the city called Vesuvia. I'm on my way to the palace to meet my arranged fiance, Count Lucio. I've heard he's a boastful, selfish, and provocative individual whom many citizens despise. I groan at the thought, as I can imagine that I will not find much joy in this situation objectively, but the possibility of bettering this town and undoing some of the Count's transgressions against the people brings me a sparse feeling of justification.

Still, I intend to try my best with this man, because who knows how this could turn out. Maybe something pleasant can come out of this.

The driver guides me up the tiring hill to the palace's entrance, where a lean, blonde man stands with a posture as prideful as his grin. His clothes seem to be very form-fitting ...

As I approach, the man extends his atm, inviting me to take it. Politely, I smile at him and place my hand atop his. He grins and kisses it gently.

"Welcome, beautiful. You must be Miss Nadia... You're even more breathtaking than I imagined", he praises.

I courteously thano him, "Oh, you're too kind, Lucio. Not so bad yourself".

"The feast should be ready in about thirty minutes. Shall I show you your personal quarters?", he questions.

"Sure, let us visit there".

After I step into my spacious, elegantly comfortable room, two kind looking ladies enter slowly.

"Good afternoon, milady. I'm Portia and she's y/n, we'll be your personal handmaids", the stout, red haired lady says comfortably.

"You can shout for us any time you need anything, or you can visit our quarters, the farthest two rooms in this hall. We're here to serve you so don't ever be shy and we'll do whatever", the one with the cute (h/l) (h/c) hair and gorgeous (e/c) eyes winks welcomingly.

I feel a large smile curl up my face at the genuine kindness in their voices.

I eye the two before quickly answering, "Thank you both very much. I feel quite welcomed and I'll make sure to get to know you girls as workers and as friends alike".

Both of them beam at the mention of my friendship.

The one called y/n says to me, "Great! You know where to find us if you need anything. We'll both see you at supper~". 

"Okay, see you girls", I wave goodbye as they walk out of my room.

I sit upon my mattress, thinking about the most beautiful girl I just met; y/n. The way her face lights up when she smiles, the way her hair bounced when she moved, her figure, and the way her beautiful eyes compliment her skin tone. I feel a certain heat gather at my cheeks, realizing that if I'm not careful, I'll fall in love with this girl.

Y/n's pov:

When me and Portia are at safe distance, she nudges me on the elbow playfully.