The Titan Kaprosuchus

Third Person POV

A few years after Godzilla defeated the two MUTOs, Y/N was sleeping on the island that the bomb hit, and he had no idea what the bomb was or what dropped it, but he didn't care, in fact he didn't even care about being mutated, if he even knew what he was now, he just didn't want to start any unnecessary conflicts.

Then the island started to shake viciously, and unknown to anyone else, a monster that has a similar head as you suddenly bursted out of the ground, waking you up.

(couldn't find the one from the movie, so I used the next best thing and the only thing, I think)

You and the monster stared at each other for a while, until the monster said something to you in a polite, low voice.

Monster: Hello.

Y/N: Who are you?

Monster: Sorry, my name is Biollante, your's?

Y/N: My name is Y/N, nice to meet you, but why are you here?

Biollante: Oh, I just thought I sensed you on the island, so I came here just to be sure I was correct, and I am.

Y/N: Alright, but how do I know you're not a threat?

Biollante: Mostly because we need help, meet me at Mt. Fuji.

Biollante then went back underground before you could ask her what she meant.

Y/N: Wait-grrr, damnit. I guess I'll go to Mt. Fuji, then.

You then ran into the ocean and proceeded to swim towards Mt. Fuji.

Timeskip to Mt. Fuji Y/N POV

Me: Finally, I'm here!

I then looked to my left and saw Biollante.

Biollante: What took you so long?

Me: Biollante, what is it that you need help with?

I then turned to my right and saw same kaiju that was at Bikini Atoll, before whatever hit the island, or at least him getting launched in between us, and I looked backed to the right and saw a massive creature.

(replace Gypsy Avenger with Y/N)

The creature then roared at us both.

(2:08-2:13)

The thing then charged at us and tried to slash us both, but it missed and I grabbed its arm as it went by and pulled the creature towards me, while dislodging the arm from its socket the process. Then its other arm started to glow blue, as the creature started to bring it down towards me, but I tried to block it as it started to push me back even at my full strength.

Monster: Hey Biollante, who's the new guy?

Biollante: Him? His name is Y/N, but I have no idea what he can do.

I then get launched onto Biollante by the monster's punch and we awkwardly blushed at each other and got up. I then went Critical Mass, and shot my Fire Breath at the monster, as its dislodged arm burned to a crisp. I then ran up to it and punched it, making it hold its head in pain, as I then started to punch it in the head multiple times, before it had enough and tried to impale me with its tails, but I grabbed them both and lifted the creature over my head and slammed it back down. I then rip off the end of one of the creature's tails and stabbed it deep into its remaining arm as it roared in pain. It then stabbed its remaining tail through my left hand as I roared in anger so I grabbed the monster's head, pulled my hand out of its tail, and impaled its head through its own tail, then turning back to normal and saw Biollante and the other monster wide-eyed.

Me: Ok, now that this is over with, I'm going back to my island.

I then was about to head into the ocean until I felt something on my shoulder, so I looked over it and saw the monster from Bikini Atoll.

Monster: Hello, I know you may not know my name, but would you like to go with us to Monster Island to help defend the world from danger?

Me: Ok, sure, but what is your name?

Monster: Oh, my name is Godzilla.

Godzilla then looked at Biollante.

Godzilla: Biollante, if it is alright with you, could you go tell everyone at Monster Island that we have a new ally with us and he is coming to the island?

Biollante: Sure, I could do that.

Biollante then goes underground as I stay with Godzilla.

Godzilla: So..... I guess you want to know what we fought, don't you?

Me: Yes, I do, mostly because I'm just curious.

Godzilla: Well, that thing was a Mega-Kaiju, a combination of three other kaijus and small things called Rippers, and all of them were from something called The Breach, part of something called the Anteverse, and we are trying to stop them from taking over the world, and there are aliens from space that try the same thing.

Me: Oh. Well, don't you think we should go to Monster Island?

Godzilla: Oh, right. Lets go, then.

We then head into the ocean and swim to wherever Monster Island is.

(before I continue, I will need to think the next part over, because for some reason, I keep having someone get bullied, so the next part may or may not be on hold, sorry)