Thoughts of my mind

Thoughts of my mind:

Let's get away on some open road vibes. Leave the phones on do not disturb and enjoy each other's time. Hop on the back of the hawg baby we going to leave the city behind us. Locations off so ain't nobody going to find us. Reservation for 2 on the west wing facing the ocean. I got the 5th let's get lit off the potion. Let me admire you, let's get lost in intellectual conversation learn me something new. Quality time seems to be a rare diamond these days full of distractions. Come sit with me on the balcony let's watch the sun set as i feed you strawberries. Little things just to show you that you are appreciated. The sun goes down and the potion has reached its potential. Caressing your skin spread your legs to the side let me show you how my fingers get instrumental. Don't be shy, spontaneous shit in the open let the world watch. Make them jealous bend over that rail and take these back shots. Wild shit making memories that will never be forgotten. C'mon let's finish this on the beach i know a spot where we can be discrete. These are thoughts of my mind. Effectuated with the sincere satisfaction of a women when here peak has been reached. When her soul is fully exposed and venerable for a moment of bliss. The look in her eyes a galaxy of ecstasy as i take my hand to her chin and her soft tender lips i kiss. This women is a dream but she feels so real. When i close my eyes her energy i feel but her face i cannot see. She is a mystery. Looking for the day this woman can be revealed to me or is it my inner romantic wanting to be freed?