Chapter 2

When we arrived at school I went to my locker looked at my schedule I said to Lily "We have social studies now." We ran to class so we wouldn't be late. I saw there was a new guy in my class. Lily and I sat in the middle row so did he. We got super nervous cause he was kind of cute. My teacher said "Alright students open up your books to page 519". I opened it up and dropped my pencil on the floor the new guy handed it to me I whispered "Thanks." After my teacher took attendance I knew his name it was Luke I liked that name. We went into the hall to walk to our next subject. Luke said to me "Pretty cool name Meadow". I said "Thanks" he asked "What subject do you have next?" I replied "Drama" he said "Same here" then we ran off to class. In drama we did some roll playing and some pretty weird games then we got partnered up I was with Luke! I asked him "Where is your locker?" He said "Mine is right across from yours" I thought that was awesome! During lunch we decided to go to Harvey's I invited Lily to come she wanted to. At Harvey's I ate a hotdog with some fries and I drank pop Luke and Lily had the same! I knew this was going to be a bright year! After we had done the rest of our subjects which was Math,Gym and Music it was time to go home. Luke and I said "Finally" at the same time we stared at each other for a while. After we walked home with Lily and we all went into her house and we ate dinner it was getting late so me and Luke said "Bye see you tomorrow" and left Lily's house. He walked me home and left.