Lola

Prologue

Clad in a black jacket, white mini dress and gladiator heels, I marched on towards Mr. McClain’s huge office with a hell of a mission up my sleeve. I began to pick up my pace and walk a bit faster than normal, my mind overflowing with all the things I want to tell him.

I walk along the spacious, classy hallway, clenching my hands into a fist as I think of what a conniving little bastard he is, how could he do this to me? What does he think of himself? I may be a bitch but its men like him that have made me this way! I don’t care how much money he has or who the hell he is – he has no right to do this to me!

Breathe in…breathe out…this seems to be the only mantra that helps to keep me a little sane as of recently. Many a times I’ve walked along this hallway but this is the first time I’ve felt as if this walk is never-ending!

It’s like I’ve been walking forever and with every step I take my blood boils even more as I think of more things to spit at the idiot that sits ever so proud behind his big black desk. My heels click even louder against the white tiled ground; I come to a halt on noticing the huge frame hanging against the white painted walls. I stand aside and stare at it for some time (certainly not at how impressive it is!), it hangs perfectly against the wall – almost too perfectly I’d say! I wonder if it’s ever like the movies…where there’s a huge safe behind the painting that holds millions of dollars in it…uhmmm…something to think about but I highly doubt the sneaky asshole would even keep it here.

I stare at the picture frame for a while longer, the elaborate gold decoration makes it look really classy and it must definitely have cost a shitload of money! Behind the clear glass of the frame is the man I despise and wish to tear apart slowly with my bare hands, torturing each part of his body and making him regret interfering with my life. An evil smile makes its way to my face as I think of the things I’d like to do to him.

I begin to walk again with more motivation than before, clicking my heels harder against the ground with the hope that I somehow manage to crack through the tiles or damage it in some way – he’d probably replace them with more expensive tiles by tomorrow anyways because he seems to be swimming in dollars.

I finally reach the office and I stand outside, refreshing my mind of all the things I thought of saying along the way here. With gritted teeth and anger embellished within me, I breathe in and take a step forward towards the huge metallic door. I place my hands onto the huge handles, gripping it tightly, feeling my manicured nails sink into my palms; I push it open with as much force as I could gather.

 I stand at the entrance of the door, frozen...unable to form words…gulping a big gasp of air, my eyes remain on what’s in front of me…whose in front of me…

Sprawled out on Mr. McClain’s huge black desk, donning only a white skimpy undergarment, showing off her runway ready physique, her eyes flutters open a little wider than normal as she realizes it’s not who she had been expecting, instead it’s me.

My hands begin to become clammy as I continue to admire the goddess before me, curves in all the right places, silky soft skin, the way she bites her lips has me gulping the little saliva that I have left in my mouth. She continues to look at me with her cheeks turning crimson as embarrassment flashes clearly across her face; this gives me such dirty thoughts of the things I’d like to do to her.

My attention quickly moves to the frame against the wall, a frame containing a family portrait…Mr. McClain’s family portrait.

The portrait must have been done a few years back, way before Mrs. McClain had reconstructed her face through cosmetic surgery, jeez the woman could buy a new face every year if she wanted…being married to a multimillionaire has many benefits! In the portrait she looks so simple, untouched and so…so family orientated. Although in recent times she’s become the total opposite – she’s had way too many cosmetic surgeries that she now looks like an epic fail or a sleazy whore on steroids! I kind of feel sorry for her, letting money get to her head and the obsession of pleasing the media has lead her down this path of disaster.

Beside Mrs. McClain is a little girl, an innocent yet angelic looking girl. She has the same mesmerizing eyes as Mrs. McClain, the very same platinum blonde hair as her as well; she almost looks like a mini clone of Mrs. McClain. Not many people know this and the media would have a field day once they get their hands on this but the little girl isn’t Mr. McClain’s biological daughter, Mrs. McClain actually had an affair with the consent of her husband of course. Well it may sound sick but it is in fact sad, I may hate this man with a passion but I think the only and I mean the ONLY thing that has shown he is human is his need for a family of his own.

Mr. McClain and his wife tried for many years to conceive but failed miserably! They both decided to seek medical assistance and therefore through a thorough check up they had come to discover it had nothing to do with Mrs. McClain but all to do with the impotent bastard Mr. McClain. He suffers from “Abnormal sperm morphology” as the professionals would call it. His sperms are abnormally shaped and as a result cannot fertilize the egg.

Mr. McClain then gave his wife consent to have a very very very discreet affair with the intention of bearing a child. She eventually fell pregnant and the guy that impregnated her conveniently died in a car crash not too long after. You are probably wondering how I know all of this; well being stuck in an elevator with a very drunk Mrs. McClain was very entertaining!  

My focus rapidly moves to the tempting young lady sprawled out on Mr. McClain’s black desk, she lays there just staring blankly at me waiting on my next move, I look at her eyes and it’s the same mesmerizing eyes as the little girl in the portrait. Realization hits me like a ton of bricks! She knows whose office this is yet she’s laying here with a skimpy outfit expecting someone other than myself to enter so she could seduce them, who else is known to walk through these doors than the infamous Mr. McClain.

I raised my left eyebrow as I thought to myself “paybacks going to be a bitch!” Mr. McClain has taken the phrase ‘daddy’s little angel’ onto a whole other level…a much dirtier level that is. This game is about to get a whole lot more interesting, dirty and Mr. McClain is going to regret ever messing with me…