Preview

Third Person's POV

Izuku was currently fighting villains, having already graduated UA and is working his way up to being the #1 Hero. Currently, Mt. Lady is filling that position because Endeavour had died due to, ironically, a fire.

As he was dodging a punch to the face, he didn't realize someone had snuck up behind him until he felt a searing pain go throughout his body, starting from his waist. There was a villain behind him with his claw-like nails digging into his waist, breaking the skin. Getting his almost pale teal hero costume soaked in red.

Izuku let out a pain filled yelp as he didn't try to resist, not wanting to make the nails dig into his body more. Suddenly, he felt a blow to the jaw as the villain in front of him had been responsible for said punch.

Said villain had stepped to the side a bit, revealing a black, red and gray misty portal, floating about 2 feet above the ground. "Kill him..then toss him into the portal to dispose of the body." His voice was muffled by the mask but you could clearly hear the gruff, and stern voice filled with never-ending venom.

The villain that is currently holding Izuku's waist, let go of him with one hand and started to search his navy blue and black cloak pocket. Once he found what he was looking for, he pulled out a butterfly knife. "It looks like you have to die now, Deku... I'm not going to be able to torture you like I had hoped..this sucks!"

Before Izuku could respond, the knife was brought up to his neck so he quickly shut his mouth in a panic. His breath hitched and a couple droplets of sweat dripped down the side of his face. "Oh? Is the #3 Pro Hero: Deku scared of a little butterfly knife?" He sneered, smiling like a psychopath.

He gulped his mind filled with worry and nervousness, he was coming up with many, many ways to escape, but he didn't want to be targeted by these people, and he wanted to see where the portal lead to. "N-no.. I'm n-not.." He stuttered out as best as he could.

"Hm. Well that's good, because you won't fear anything soon when I'm through with you..!" He screeched, bringing the knife to where the tip of the blade made contact with Midoriya's fairly tan skin. Before he could dig the knife into Izuku's throat, they heard yelling and explosions.

Just by hearing those two things, Izuku was relieved, knowing that it was the one and only Bakugo Katsuki, or as Hero Deku called him 'Kacchan'. There was a pair of feet running down the alleyway where Izuku and the two villains were, seeming to stomp harder and louder into the ground with every step Bakugo took.

"Shit..!" The villain that was beside the portal had whispered, "Hurry up and kill him before Dynamight gets here!"

"But- but boss, I thought you wanted to-"

"No! We don't have time for that! Just slit his throat and toss him in the portal, before I slit yours!"

They were bickering and they stopped when the footsteps had come to a slow, yet menicing, walk. They turn their head to look at the #4 Pro Hero: Dynamight, in all of his explosive glory. Izuku looked at him with pleading eyes, begging Katsuki to save him.

The one with the butterfly knife shrugged slightly, as Katsuki had started to run at them with his palms exploding, crackling and popping. He quickly slit Midoriya's throat deeply and tossed him into the portal before them. Katsuki watched with horrified eyes, having known Izuku Midoriya since before they could talk, this was heartbreaking to watch.

Even if in middle school he had told him to die and commit suicide multiple times, he never thought that he would actually ever die while he was still young and prosperous. "You bastards!!" He yelled in a croaky voice from holding back the tears in his eyes. It was like everything was in slow motion, Midoriya's body slowly going into the portal, his lifeless and dead eyes looking into the abyss of black darkness.

Bakugo was royally pissed, finally shedding his tears, running up the villain's as fast as he could, starting to go into a turning motion once he was in the air. "HOWITZER IMPACT!!!" He yelled creating a tornado of explosions heading towards the villains as they tried to run away, but failing in the end.

Having destroyed the alleyway, Bakugo held the two men by their cloaks, noticing the portal hadn't disappeared yet. He quickly tied the two men up with some spare rope from a random crate, that was still in tact, a couple meters away. He set the two beaten and bloodied men down on the ground.

Katsuki had started to inspect the portal, having seen Midoriya go through it, he was sure it was still possible to go through. Though, he wasn't completely sure, so just for an experiment; he stuck his hand in the portal. And sure enough, it went through like a knife through butter.

He suddenly looked at the two villains, starting to pickpocket them, having found a small knife, he wiped it off on his shirt to make sure it was clean. 'Damn, I'm crazy for doing this just for an experiment...I can't believe myself right now. What would the old hag and the clown say if they say me and what I was about to do right now..?' He thought.

He held the blade with such care, and delicacy, running his finger over the sharp end. Bakugo sighs, and chuckles lightly, "They would probably tell at me and try to convince me out of it.." He stands in front of the portal, close enough to if he falls backwards, he would fall right into the portal.

He sighed once more wondering why the hell he was doing this for a, now dead, classmate and victim of his bullying. He quietly went through all of the possibilities of what would happen after he does this, and he just shrugged them all off. Deciding it was for experimental purposes only.

He raised the knife in front of his chest, to the left a bit, where it hovered over his heart. "Well, here goes nothing.. Goodbye Mom, Dad, Kirishima, Uraraka, and everyone else..don't make me fucking regret this by mourning or some shit.." He mumbled slightly.

Taking in a deep breath, he plunged the knife into his heart, falling backwards into the portal, his little strength left went into pulling out the knife from his chest, his now lifeless crimson eyes looked at the sky so dull. Like it was the most boring thing in the world. But, little did he know, that a certain heterochromatic eyed boy saw everything.