PROLOGUE

"Well, actually I don't even know why my father wants to meet your family all of a sudden" Jennie said on our way to the fields (where my father always hangout on his own).

I just shrugged my shoulders, holding her hand tight; giving it a light squeeze at the same time. "Someone is nervous!" Jennie teased me and pecked my cheeks. I rolled my eyes in return then I realized we've been walking for almost an hour now and I felt so tired already-- which is very odd.

"Can we just teleport in the fields baby? My stamina don't want to cooperate with me now" I protest as a pout was visible on my face right now. Jennie looked at me blankly and shakes her head, means NO. I heaved out a frustrated sighed and saw her chuckles on my reaction. "I want to walk with you more baby-- Come'on! I'll give you a ride"

She offered, turning her back at me; bending a little. I raised an eyebrow, disliking the idea.

"Don't make me wait Kim YN, climb up on my back! Don't be shy princess" Jennie teased me, making a kissy sound. I laughed at her antics and climbed on her back, gently. "I should be the one giving you a piggy back ride, princess" I said, leaning my head on her shoulder; wrapping my left arm on her chest at the same time.

She turned her head a little, showing me her gummy smile.

"I will never get tired of giving you a piggyback ride baby. Remember that okay?" Jennie said, walking our to the fields. I hummed to her in response, enjoying the silence atmosphere engulfing us. As we reached the field, we saw our parents having a deep conversation.

I motioned Jennie to put me down then I felt a sudden ache in my chest. I clutched on my chest, holding onto Jennie's shoulder."YN, what's wrong?! Are you okay?" Jennie's voice raised a little as she helped me maintained my balance. I couldn't breath properly-- what is happening to me?

"Stay away from my child Jennie Kim"

My father said, as he walked closer to our direction. Both of us got shocked by my father sudden outburst. I pulled Jennie's wrist and hide her behind my back-- enduring the pain.

"Listen to YN's father, Jennie. Please"

Aunt Sunny pleaded her. I'm confused. My girlfriend was also confused.

"What the hell a-are y-ou old people s-saying?!"

I asked them catching my breath. Jennie hugged me tight, tears sreaming down  her eyes then another pain gave me a sudden pang.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I groaned in pain, clutching my chest, tightly. "Baby, I'll bring you to the hospital!" Jennie said, crying; carrying me bridal style. I can't even utter a single word anymore-- because of the pain.

I weakly smiled at her, leaning my head onto her chest.

"Stay away from my daughter if you still want her to be alive. You will be the caused of her death, Jennie Kim"