0025

NARRATOR'S MODE: STILL ON

A month has passed since the day the CEO of South Korea's largest entertainment company, MS ENTERTAINMENT, was arrested for suspected murders of their own female trainees, Park Jiwon and Seo Hyein.

Remaining trainees and artists at the company have since disbanded or moved on to other entertainment companies. NCT U has now disbanded and cancelled their debut. As for Winnie and Xu Rong, they have thankfully recovered and flown back to their home countries, USA and China respectively.

Yizhuo and Eunji, the two female trainees who had also suffered the same sex favours forced by the company, have been returned back safely to their own homes as well. As for Eunbi, she still continues living with Jaemin and Jeno.

Eunbi walked happily to 127 Coffee Beans where she had arranged to meet up with all the boys again.

"Noona!" Jisung shouted and waved from afar.

She grinned and ran towards him.

"Jisungie! Are the rest here already?" She checked.

"Yup, you're the slowest hehe." He replied adorably and pulled her inside.

The boys waved excitedly as she sat down with them.

"Yo, you won't believe the news we just got. Jaemin and Jeno are dating!" Renjun exclaimed and pointed to the two, who were blushing profusely.

"Oh wow! Congrats, boys! I see you've decided to finally confess your feelings?" Eunbi teased Jaemin as he waved her off.

"Shush!" He huffed.

The boys turned to look at Eunbi.

"You knew that Jaemin had liked Jeno?" Mark repeated, his seagull eyebrows furrowing.

She nodded her head and stared at Donghyuck, who had stared back at her.

"Ahem, we also have news." Donghyuck cleared his throat before saying, "Eunbi and I are together."

There was silence for a moment and then the boys gave that we-already-knew-that-long-ago expression.

"Oh, come on. Is this even news? We already knew that long ago!" Renjun retorted and sipped his iced tea.

Eunbi looked at Donghyuck, who returned the same amused look. The group continued chatting and catching up before the mood got rather serious.

"I just realised that we all wouldn't be here today if it weren't for that dream hotline." Eunbi pointed out as the rest nodded in agreement.

"We all came here together by fate!" Chenle exclaimed happily like a dolphin.

"We won't be needing that app anymore, we have each other's contacts already!" Donghyuck said as they fished out their phones.

An idea popped into Eunbi's head.

"Since we won't need it anymore, shall we all delete it together?" She suggested while giggling.

The boys looked at each other. What an interesting idea. As they placed their fingers near the screen to prepare, they counted down.

"Three...two...one..." Mark said and watched as everyone clicked the 'delete' button at the same time.

"Goodbye, The Dream Hotline! We will miss you!"

♥︎—THE END—♥︎