Introduction

Hi I'm Peter, Peter Parker.
Before all the web slinging and quote me on it avenging, I was just a kid enjoying life as a high schooler and watching on as the avengers saved the world.
Me along with the rest of the world loved the avengers obviously they didn't cater to everyone's taste but you couldn't say that they never did anything good cause without them — actually no this is off topic.

You wanna know more about me? Well, go watch my movies.

I'm only kidding, well as you know high school is tough for an average student but with me you could say it was a tad different. I had abilities that no normal teenager should have I literally in my junior year fought my girlfriends dad on the side of a plane that crash landed on a beach and I survived.

I fought alongside Mr. Stark against captain America, which by the way I took his shield it was pretty awesome.

And not to mention I fought people in space, on a completely different plant and lived to tell the tale, well. Kinda.

We were in the endgame as Mr. Stark recalled it alongside Mr. Strange we thought Thanos to only lose. Even though I tried to stop him we weren't enough, and eventually when he gathered all the stones he needed. We all vanished.

For a while I had thought I was just asleep, but no I was actually dead. I think. It's a weird situation.

But enough of my past, perhaps we can continue on that another time. Yes I am Spider-man or spidey for short. But you can call me Peter. I guess you'll be joining me so strap in for a bumpy ride because I can hear
The all so familiar sirens in the distance.