My ending and beginning.

In a room full of wealthy people and wealth seekers there is fake smiles and behind those fake smiles are monsters who are cruel, selfish, sad and felt pain.

If you look closely in the room you'll see a girl with black hair and blue eyes who is beautiful and is smiling the brightest which means she is more of a monster, she is the cruelest, she is the most selfish and saddest tale but she felt the most pain and she still feels it.

Her name is Emily she has the has the most fakest smile in the room. If you listen carefully when she talks you'll hear there's a hint of sadness and pain you'll probably feel the the heistance of talking or seeing her.

Emily is a girl who was betrayed by her lover and he went for her sister and emily's parents never cared about her only emily's sister, Michele who is known for her beauty and kindness but she also has a mask she uses it as a weapon.

Emily was abused and tortured she missed out on all of her childhood to study .Her home was the hell of gates, her friends and family are demons with a mask of an angel, her boyfriends were gold digging beavers and her life was as if ten thousands of needles were inside stabbing you.

Emily was now sold of to a man who teached her seducing and sex positions. She was a emotionless girl who had no strength or voice to speak up.

Then one day she accidently broke his favourite vase that the other girls did to make her leave because they were jealous of the attention emily gained and emily was thrown out of the man's home but had some clothes and money.

She wore the clothes and she took off to find a job and when she found it her job was a bartender. T̂he way she did everything perfectly and elegantly she looked as if she was a from a royal family.

Her beautiful face and seducing body drew attention of the men that came there. She lived in a apartment alone. She still needed money to pay the debts she had.

Than a commercial came on tv it was about signing up to the army training camp and etiquette university you can get paid for being an experiment in there and all the sessions are free it starts at 5 am ends 1 pm.

The bar opens up at 7 pm and closes at 12 so emily had time and she got nothing else to lose so she signed up. Each day she woke up and started training at 5am to 1 then went to etiquette university it is a university where you learn each country's ways of a woman's and manners.

At etiquette you also learn each country's language, style and rules but each time you made a mistake you get wiped but emily was used to it and she already was teached some ways of doing it. Emily needed the money so she endured the training and learning.

At the army school and etiquette: Every day she trained and learned. She learned how to cook and eat like a noble lady and from the training camp she learned how to do martial arts each kind like boxing, the way of the sword , fencing, judo and jiu jitsu and many more.

But you see the experiments were harsh she was like a labrat. All the training and learning were just showing how you are in strength like bearing the pain and your IQ for example seeing how you fight in words and physically contract.

She also had many talents and she had every skill a woman needed and wanted you see she could gain it all with her strength, beauty and brilliance.

Emily never smiled upon those years of learning and training, she put on a emotionless and showed no expression. She worked as in agent in both academies but still worked as a bartender her beauty was growing from flower to goddess.

After completing a mission perfectly she would go to the base where the agents who are men and some who are woman would applause and some would be jealous. She was always the top agent each year that went by.