Beauty and tears can tame any animal...

Emily pov

Emily knew the personality and hardships that levi has been going through by reading his profile and watching him in the game. 

He was taught that without brains and power you will not last a day in this cruel world and his mother taught him that love is just a distraction and worthless feeling to have.

His father was harsh and strict about every action and step levi took his father used his mother to gain more power and his father's greed was blinding the path of light.

Emily pitted all of the capture targets not only had they fallen for the tricks of the heroine but that they all had harsh and unloving parents.

Emily knew that she didn't want to see the parents of the capture targets. Tears went down her face just seeing the pain they went through.

The look and tears could bring someone to their knees begging for forgiveness or even make them destroy what made her cried.

She sang a song

Note* sorry mistake okay she sang a song that's above!

Before she was leaving a sound was made but there was no one in sight " must of been my imagination" emily mumbled.

??? pov

While i was walking to the garden i heard a beautiful and sad voice i turned to see a beauty with tears coming down.

It made me sad seeing her like this and my heart throb as she sang i never knew that there could be beauty in sadness only disgust and hatred or anger was what i saw when people were sad.

But her sadness was very moving and i was stuck in awe watching her 'man i wonder what she would look like in bed- wait! what am i thinking'.

I,prince nathaniel, is in love.

Once i made noise i hid the girl looked around and she saw no one she had a question mark around her as she tilted her head to the side

It made her cute seeing how clueless she is-

...

...

...

...

...

..

Author note*

Sorry for not updating i've been busy with school and my laptop was taken away from me for 2 weeks also not my pictures.