1

Hey! I hope you enjoy my story, it's my first story on this account and I'm excited to see if people like it <3

Katsuki's POV:

"Hey, can we talk?" My boyfriend, if you could call him that, shouted from our livingroom, I walked in the room and sat down next to him, expectantly.

"I just, uh, I don't this is working. It's a long time coming and I just think it'd be best for us both if we left it here." He told me slowly, as if he was trying not to make me mad or upset.

"Is it because we're both alphas? I told you it would be difficult and wouldn't work out. I told you that from the beginning, if you were here and actually spent time with me other than your friends, it might have gone better." I snapped sharply.

"Well, if you'd been more loving and affectionate I might have wanted to be around you more." He snapped back at me.

"You know that I'm not like that, I never have been and I never will be. I find it hard being affectionate." I said quietly.

"Well, we haven't even had sex in weeks, every time I instigate it you back out. If I'm that repulsive, why are you with me?" He whispered.

"You that it's because of the mental and physical pain I have to go through. When we mate it hurts me, because your body wasn't designed to hold my knot, it hurts us both. Then I get the feeling, the one telling me I'm failing as an Alpha. I know we couldn't dating for long because of biology, we both knew this." I reasoned with him.

"Yeah, I know, I just thought you'd have tried harder with me. But anyway, I'm going to stay with Shoto, I'll come and get my stuff tomorrow." He explained.

"What does that twat have to do with anything?" I asked, confused. He didn't answer me though, he just looked at his shoes.

"Are you two a thing now?" I asked, trying to contain my temper.

"Yeah, we-we have been for a few weeks now, I've just been waiting for the right time to tell you, I-" He tried to explain.

"THE RIGHT TIME WOULD HAVE BEEN BEFORE CHEATING ON ME WITH THAT DICKHEAD. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CHEATED ON ME. YOU'RE FUCKING DISGUSTING, JUST GET OUT!" I bellowed in my alpha voice, causing him to whimper and scuttle out, leaving me alone.

The more I thought about it, the angrier I got. I wanted to kill someone, I wanted to rip their throat out.

I decided that I should take advantage of the situation; I'm single for the first time in two years. I'm going to go to that Elite Alphas club, the one that Kiri had banned me from going to. It should be fun.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aay, I hope you've enjoyed this. Any criticism is welcomed. I should be updating soon ^^

- Sleepy xoxo