Found

November 5, 1963

After Bendy so kindly ripped my shirt off in our heated moment I needed to get a new shirt. I was not going to walk around this studio with black leggings and my bra in front of all these creatures. Plus I was not allowed to leave the studio.

Bendy managed to find a black dress, well a black dress covered in ink. He said it belonged to the now dead Alice Angel. Bendy said that as he was making his normal daily walking check he found a bunch of 'lost ones' hovering over someone. Turns out it was miss Angel face herself.

The dress was very nice but I was more of a crop top gal so I did some sowing and cutting and made it into a black long sleeves crop top. I was proud of my result and so was Bendy. He said I looked real good and sexy. I can never take that demon serious. He's such a flirt. I love it.

I told Bendy that I would go take my daily stroll a little bit earlier today, and he surprised me by saying he would like to join me. "Are you sure you wanna come along? I don't want you to get bored." 'Now how could I get bored when I'm spending time with the girl I love? Plus we could go to Bendy Land and play some games.' A smile appeared on my face at what he just signed. "Then what are we waiting for? Come on take me there!" Bendys shoulders bounced up and down meaning he was laughing at my childish energy. Without another second he grabbed me and into a wall we went.

Of course the first thing that I saw as soon as we finished our walk leading up to the doors was a sign that said 'Bendy Hell' instead of Bendy Land.  "Huh, that's new." Bendy didn't seem fazed by it at all, he just lead me to the games. "So what kind of games are there?" 'Well there's only three since the whole budget thing got to us. But hey there good games, if you know how to play right.'

He smirked at that last part.

"Are you saying you're better at mini games then me?"

My hands moved to my hips and I gave the common raised eyebrow.

'You may be good at drawing sweetheart, but I've been here for a lifetime so I know how to win these games. You'll be lucky just to win one.'

And with that he flicked my forehead and disappeared. "Oh you wanna play hide and seek again huh? Alright then, let's play."

Somehow I managed to walk into a room with a chandelier hanging above with pictures all on the wall. Bendy couldn't be in here, there's nowhere to hide. I headed back to where I entered but the doors were stuck. "Aw come on!"

I turned to see what appeared to be a figure laying down on the floor. Were they really sleeping right here? I walked up to them to see if they knew how to get out. "Um excuse me?" No response. I walked around to see their face and wow I was not expecting this. "Alice Angel?"

It was her alright, but she did not look like herself at all. I wonder what happened to her. I turned my head back and was faced with a blade right in front of my face. "ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?" they spoke. "I-I'm Y/N, please don't hurt me!" They lowered the blade and I saw, Alice?

"Alice?"

"ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, ɪᴛs ᴀʟʟɪsᴏɴ." Allison walked around me, I guess she was inspecting me. When she came to my back she dropped her sword and took a closer look. "ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴋ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ! ʜᴏᴡ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ?"

"I'm not turning into an ink creature." I was confused at her statement. "ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴇɴ?"

Oh right. My bruises. "There just bruises." I turned to face her and she had a puzzled look on her face. "ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇs ᴏғ ʙʀᴜɪsᴇs?" I blushed at the thought. "Oh, just the ink demon."

If Allison's eyes could bug out I'm sure they would. "ᴡᴀɪᴛ. ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʏ/ɴ?" I shake my head yes. "ᴀʜ, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ. ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ."

I was just in awe. Good to know that there's another girl here, plus she seemed to at least like me. "Hey uh Allison, can you help me get out of here? I need to find Bendy before he starts worrying about me."

She picked up her sword and headed to wear the doors were stuck. With one good kick the doors flew right open. "ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ." I made my way back and thanked her. "Hey Allison, we should chat some time. Why don't you come over to the safe house soon?"

"ʜᴍᴍ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏ/ɴ. ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇɴᴅʏ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀ."

"Well at least consider the offer. Hopefully I'll see you soon." I walked back to where I first started but and re looked again. I was so close to giving up until I looked up and saw that Bendy was on the sign the whole time.

"How long have you been up there?"

'Forever, but hey you found me."

He jumped down and made his way towards me. 'So would you like to play these games or what?' Instead of responding to just let out a small yawn.

'Seems like somebody's tired. Let's get you some rest sweetheart.' I nodded my head in agreement with him. Trying to find him in this place was tougher then I thought.

Bendy picked me up bridal style and took me away. As we were about to teleport I looked over Bendys shoulder and saw Allison peeking her head out of the haunted house and gave a small goodbye.

Maybe her and Bendy could be friends. I had to make it work, but for now I just wanted sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allison joins the story! But where's Tom? You'll see~