Chapter 2: ɎØɄⱤ ₦Ø₮ ₲Øł₦₲ ₮Ø ĐłɆ

Nagisa lost consciousness so Ryoma carried him and called the rest of the guys, They left Japan—after that—the president didn't want his name to be tarnished so he accused Nagisa and his friends of stealing, they became wanted in Japan as soon as they passed the borders.

After 4 days of walking and sleeping on the floor , At last after 96 hours, they have reached America—Everyone were really exhausted, and the were also very worried about Nagisa, they needed to find a shelter and fast.

"Hey guys I have a place where we can stay for a bit" Ritsu said

"WHERE," everyone answered

"Follow me"Ritsu said

They followed her to some kind of underground tunnel. There they found a full house with food and beds, well not a house somewhere that is considered as a house in their situation. Anyways, Everyone sat down and unpacked their stuff. Ritsu told Ryoma to place Nagisa on the couch so she can check on him, Ryoma did as told and allowed Ritsu to do her work.

While Ritsu finds a way to wake Nagisa, Everyone
decided to start searching for Karma. They got out of the tunnel and separated, But they returned empty handed, so they tired again at the next day,nothing, Day 3 Nothing, Day 4 Nothing, Day 5 NOTHING. Everyone began to give up finding Karma, they searched the whole entire freaking city and nothing.

But at the same time, they remembered what happened at the border—It was getting late so, Everyone walking back to the tunnel. Where all of them met at the entrance but, they were suddenly attacked by a bunch of people who looked like they were a part of some kind of organization . The thing is no one had any guns or anything. They were completely defenseless then out of nowhere someone wearing a black suit and gloves with a hat. Killed them all at a blink of an eye that power was for some reason so familiar. it felt so powerful, it gave everyone the shivers.

Itona looked at the mysterious guy with weird glares as if he knew the guy, Suddenly Itona shouted with shock "KARMA".

Everyone looked at Itona with a shocked looks on their faces then looked at the mysterious guy

" Itona, everyone it's impossible I thought....... I thought you guys died ,that's what they said in the news. I can't believe you guys are ok!"Karma said
while crying a bit

Everyone ran towards Karma and hugged him so tightly, immediately they began sobbing but, all of a sudden Karma's Gun started to glow and his eyes changed color from light red to extreme bloody red. Karma backed off while get dizzy and said "AH...AH RUN RUN NOW!!!"

AH RUN RUN NOW!!!"