Chapter 7

"Owen Hunt hasn't been able to look me in the eye since I got shot" she stated taking a bite of her food.
"Why" Arizona Asked. She shrugged her shoulders she assumed it was because he thought it was his fault she got shot but she didn't blame him she didn't blame anyone. To be perfectly honest she only held grudges when she felt she needed to. She watched as the residents watched her especially Christina Yang. She liked Christina smart determined. She was going to make a good surgeon if she stopped stalking her attending. Their pagers beeped and they left Violets pager had beeped to the Chiefs office so she made her way there. She opened the door seeing Dr Webber and Dr Shepard. She slammed the door and sat down.
"You needed me Owen?" She asked softly.
"I'm sorry"
"About What?"
"You getting shot"
"But it's not your fault. It really isn't" she said softly.
"Yes it is if I hadn't told you to go home" she stopped him
"Owen I had lunch with my mother than I went to the gas station it's not your fault. Kicking me out of the hospital didn't get me shot." She said he just nodded and she got a 911 to the pit she made her way down. She greeted a patient who seemed to be in dire need of a heart transplant. They put the patient on the list and they just had to wait. She reassured the patient that he was at the top of the list for a new heart so know need to worry. She smiled softly and left the room. She started to the on call room hoping she could get a good nap. But sadly before her head hit the pillow she was paged to the patients room again.
"What seems to be the problem with Mr Henderson?" She asked Christina.
"His Kidneys are shutting down"
"What?"   She asked "so his kidneys are shutting down because his heart is weak so we need to get him a new heart for his kidneys to start up again" she mumbled to herself.
"Yes and we only have 24 hours before his lungs start to shut down to " Christina said.