My Oc

Name: Mortimer Dylann Cobbs

Nickname: Morty

Personality: Mortimer is kind of a loose fellow. He's not necessarily shy, once you break his barriers you'll find he's a huge dork who's loud and gets emotional very easily, whether it's angry (he has anger issues) or just an array of happiness, he's kind of an oddball when it comes to expression.

Appearance:

(( My Art! Age: Around 16 or so.))

Outfit: Big hoodies, skinny jeans, black on black, beanies, multicolored bracelets

Likes: Music, his moms, his guitar Brad(he won't admit he named it), autumn, the cold, cold beverages, reading, songwriting, Fantasy and Horror Novels, and horror movies.

Dislikes: thunderstorms, arguing, warm beverages, dogs(he's scared of them), disco, beingmade fun of, homophobes.

Backstory: Mortimer wad adopted by a model and a make up artists, both women, and was raised in the field of fashion basically, getting to see and experience everything first hand and travel places most kids haven't been all while watching his mothers work. He decided to go to camp to get a break from that lifestyle and hopefully make friends.

(Extended) In high school Mortimer is picked up by his mothers's modeling agency and begins his career as a model too. Though he still goes to college, graduating with an English Major.

Camp: Music

Crush: Neil (Or Preston if yours is Neil.)

Camper/Counselor: Camper

Other: Peanut allergy, Colorblind, plays the guitar, his birthday is January 1st, he can't swim, he has a scar on his back from a bad car accident he was in, he's homosexual.