missunderstanding part 1

The door to the training deck opened quickly. The first thing Lance saw when he walked in to the room was Keith fighting with Shiro. Shiro threw his sword with all the force he had left and made keith and himself fall backwards. Keith landed with Shiro on top on him. Shiro, who had the biggest crush on Keith, freaked out and kissed keith directly on the lips. From Lance direction it seemed like Keith kissed back.
"How could you?" Lance screamed at Keith.
Keith pushed shiro of himself and started to walk up to Lance. Lance being Lance, turned around and started to run. Keith grabbed him by the wrist and forced Lance to look into keith's eyes.
"Lance, please listen to me" keith said with tears in his eyes.
"So what's the plan, keith? What's the big move you're making?" Lance Said with no feeling. He never called Keith his real name. He always called Keith for Mullethead.
"I am not in love with Shiro and i am not cheating on you" keith said.
"So what are you doing huh? And don't dare say that you care and love me cause we both know that is not true" lance almost screamed and walked away.
" please get back here, Lance"
" stay away from me"
" Lance come back"
Lance turned around.
"How could you? After everything that's what matters? Shiro?
Lance turned away from Keith and started crying. Keith's eyes widen as he saw Lance crying. He put his arm on Lance shoulder and Lance didn't pushed it away.
"Let me go, Keith" lance said out loud.
"Okay! Can i say something first?
Lance just nodded. He was to numb to say anything right now.
" Okay! I had this whole thing planned out. Keith got down in one knee and took up a light red box out of his pocket. He hold it up in the lights and opened the box with two fingers. Lance covered his mouth and eyes with his hands.