RagSan 😍😍

Hello guys 👋👋👋

*****

A small boy of one and half years is playing with a pregnant woman. He is happily laughing with her. Suddenly the woman starts to scream in pain and the cute boy starts crying listening to her screams.

Hearing the screams two men and a woman come there running.

Man: Dp start the car. I will bring her.

Dp: Ok Shekhar. Anu look after Sanskar. He is crying.

Annapurna nods and immediately takes Sanskar in her hand and tries to calm him. But Sanskar cries more seeing Janaki in pain.

They all reach hospital soon while Sanskar fell asleep due to crying.

Soon they hear a loud scream followed by a baby cry. A doctor comes out.

Doctor: (with smile) It's a baby girl.

Shekhar and Dp hug in happiness. Ap also smiles happily.

Dp: Shekhar my daughter in law is here.

Shekhar laughs and hugs him again. Ap smiles goofily. She looks at Sanskar who is sleeping peacefully and caresses his hair.

****

Janaki is sitting on the bed while Sanskar is sitting hugging her. His face has tear strains.

Janaki: Aww... My baby don't cry.

Sanskar: (with cute face) Why you shouling (shouting) Janu ma?

Janaki: Baby came out na Babu it was paining.

Sanskar looks at her with big eyes. At that time baby starts crying. Everybody's attention turns towards her. Ap takes Sanskar and moves from there. Sanskar also starts crying as Ap took him away from Janaki.

Ap: shhh Sanskar Janu ma is taking care of baby... Once baby sleeps I will take you to her.

Sanskar: (crying) Janu ma... Janu ma...

Ap tries a lot to make him calm but he doesn't calm down. At last Janaki takes him after feeding baby. Both baby and Sanskar are in Janaki's arms. Sanskar is looking at the baby. He didn't like the fact that his Janu ma is not anymore only his alone.

Janaki: Babu why are staring her?

Sanskar: Don't like baby

He turns the face away and hugs Janaki. Janaki laughs.

Janaki: Why Babu?

Sanskar just pouts and keeps hugging her.

****

Five years later

Girl: I said na I will plant here.

Boy: I came here first. I will plant here.

Girl was about to speak but the boy pushes her. The girl gets angry and pulls his hair. The boy also pulls her hair. Both start to pull eachother hair and start fighting. They both are on the floor and pulling eachother's hair shouting loudly that who will plant the plant in that place.

Hearing their shout Janaki and Ap come there and gets shocked. Janaki moves towards Sanskar and pulls him away while he start crying. Ap pulls Ragini away and hugs her while she keeps crying.

*****

Two years later

Sanskar is crying hugging Janaki while Ragini is hugging Ap and crying.

Sanskar: Please don't go leaving me.

Janaki: (with teary eyes) We should go Babu... I will come soon.