one

Oscar

"winter i swear to fucking god "i heard and thats when my girlfriend came dragging a girl who was covered in tattoos to my front yard i laughed as winter looked our way.

"This is arianna my cousin she moved her from where again "winter asked arianna laughed.

"New york stupid "she said and winter nodded a smile.

"Yea well i wanted to introduce you to the santos to keep an eye on you and see if you wanted to talk about a protection plan for your shop with oscar "winter said a smirk.

"Um what "

"Yea so no ome tries to shoot up your shop this aint new york no more "winter said a laugh .

"Whats her shop im ice by the way "julio said stepping towars the girl she smiled.

"I own a makeup studio "she said a smile i looked up and was shocked from her blue eyes i smiled her way.

"Well do it for free if you keep wearing that shit "joker said a smirk and arianna rolled her eyes and looked his way.

"I mean i was gonna be down to not wear clothes daddy "she said a straight face and jokers mouth opened wide i laughed as did evreyone else.

"Yo i gotta a drop "sleepy said getting up i nodded and watched as he left.

"Hes going to sell his candy "winter said as she sat on my lap.

"Why you got so many tattoos "ice asked.

"Thats rude as fuck "i said arianna shrugged.

"Its personal but i have three hundred on me i dunno wich ones my favorite to be honest i love my black arm but i also love my snowflake on my face "she said a smile.

"Why a snow flake "winter asked.

"I dunno just drew it and my man tattood it "she said a smile.

"Oh yea ariannas man moved here too hes a tattooer he could do santos tattoo if he had too "winter said i just sighed winters always sticking out people for no reason i wouldnt charge arianna she was family and i wouldnt make her pay for protection.

"So why you move here anyway "ice asked.

"Well my boyfriend wanted to move away from new york so we did "she said a sigh i frowned she was a ride or die if i made winter do that shed bitch.

"Well thats ugh good "joker said."so wheres your man "

"Hes comming to the santos barbequee "she said softly and the way santos rolled of her tongue i was attracted okay what the fuck.

"He tatted too "i asked arianna nodded.

"I do his he does mine "she said a smile.

"How old were you when you got your face tats "winter asked.

"Like 14 remeber my mom chasing me and you around the house when she saw it "arianna said laughing so did winter.

"My tiger looked stupid as fuck but your line looked good."winter said ariy laughed."i mean the artist was like madly inlove with you so he did a good job "winter said .

"I mean we were shy when we met "she said a huge smile you could tell she loved him by that smile and it hurt winter never talked about me like that.