character analysis part 2

Buon giorno guys, today I'll continue the analysis of the name of Bucciarati gang.
The first one I'll talk about is the best boy of the entire series, Narancia Ghirga.  

NARANCIA GHIRGA

He's the cutest in the show, his dance skills are over 9000 and he's definitely not a trap.
Narancia is basically Arancia (orange) in Italian. 
With "arancia" you can just define the fruit, not the color.
It actually make sense because his look have a lot of orange accessories.

Ghirga is just an Italian surname.
Good job Narancia, you could win the "most normal name prize" but someone is better than you in this :(

Now the real shit begin.
This will be really hard to explain.

FUGO PANNACOTTA

Fugo, my sweet boy.
I could just say that Fugo looks similar to fungo (mushroom) but I hate myself so I'm gonna complicate it.

Before I explain this, adjectives in Italian can be compounds.
So, "fugo" is basically used to indicate something that "run away, eliminate".
For example

A "vermifugo" ("vermi" is worms) is something that make worms run away and eliminate them.

Fugo is also used for indicate something that "run away from"

Lucifugo ("luci" means lights, but in this case is meant as singular) is something that run away from light.

Fugar in Spanish mean run away too.
Is someone a coward here?

Pannacotta is just a dessert, it kinda looks like a pudding to me (I don't really like it to be honest).

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'll continue soon with the other characters.
I thought that it would be a good idea to speak about how some thing really are in Italy (like mafia, people, greetings and many others).
Tell me if you're interested in it, if you have any questions just ask me.

Arrivederci!