Flashback

Before every thing started....

A man was driving a truck,  he saw a human robot with a light signing to stop....

He stopped in front of 2 men....

(Ig they were cops or idk😅) .... ( idk how r they called😅)

Truck man: Yah what did I have to stop here again... I stopped here last time to!

Cop: we r sorry but that 4 safety

The second cop started washing his truck I think it's more like a van😅

Van man: yah u said that last time to...  Than why r u washing my van?? !!  Huh?!

Cop: ok ok ok sir we will tell u... Well there is some kind of a virus who is very dangerous...  And they didn't find medicine t hat could stop this virus yet... So till they won't find it/made it... Is this highly recommend!!

Van man: oh ok thanx 4 explaining this to me....

Cop: np... Now u can go.

( btw the 2 cops were dress in some I think protection suits... They were white and they had a mask on too.)

The other cop had a light in his arm signing to the van man tht he can go on.

H3 vas driving 1-2 km away from the 2 cops and than his phone started ringing... He tried to reach it but he couldn't...  So he looked where his phone is... And because of that he didn't look on the road ofc.

BAMMMM!!!!

Van man: yah... Oof what was that?!... Did I hit something?!

He get out of the van and looked on the road in front of him... He saw nothing... Than he looked behind him... There were a lot of blood and a dead deer....

He was dragging the poor deer 4 almost 7m....

He was looking at the deer for 2 mins if she will pick her self up and go on.... But she didn't.

So he just got in to the van and started driving away... When the Van was gone... The deer... Suddenly started moving....

Some noises were heard from her I mean like weary crappy noises... She started turning her bitty around and her neck... Made a whole circle... Than she looked behind her... She had white/gray eyes....

She run away....

And t hats when it all started....

                       APOCALYPSE