Chapter 8 Ninjas Vs Pirates.

Cosmog and Poipole woke up and see that the pond is destroyed but the Ninjas were just fine, but the bad news is the Pirates took everything, they even took the frame of their master. The Froakies and Frogidiars ask what will they do and Greninja say they have to move somewhere else, but Cosmog say that's crazy and they should beat the Pirates for doing this, Greninja found it crazy and he's not sure and Poipole say he's gotta do it for your master and Greninja agrees to do it and get all the frog Ninjas to train for the battle and Greninja gave Poipole the secret weapon to use it in case of emergency and so the everyone swim to get the Pirates. In the Pirates ship all the Corphish were having fun and their captain Crawdaunt talk about their master, when he was the greatest pirate of them all and they wanted to be just like him. Meanwhile Cosmog, Poipole and the Ninjas had a plan, the Ninjas will sneak up the ship and attack while Cosmog and Poipole will have to stay behind because Greninja say it's too dangerous and so the Ninjas got on the ship and start attacking the Pirates but they were stronger and were prepared, Greninja was battling Crawdaunt. Cosmog and Poipole sit and watch the fight and see that the Ninjas are losing, so Poipole decided to jump in and take down some Pirates, Crawdaunt order the Pirates to get them, Cosmog and Poipole ran and some Ninjas took down the Pirates. It was even and all was left was Greninja and Crawdaunt who was battling to the death and Crawdaunt had the advantage, then Cosmog had an idea and use the secret weapon, which was just a small Wishiwashi and Cosmog kicked it away and then it grew into a big one and destroyed the ship. At the beach the Ninjas celebrated and thanked Cosmog and Poipole for the help for defeating the Pirates and then Staraptor came and took Greninja. Cosmog and Poipole still have to find a way back to Pokepelago, but then they met a pokemon whose also a scientist named Malamar who wanted to help them because he's knows the way and they followed him to his lab. Staraptor took Greninja to Pikachu and the gang and she explained that he has Cosmog and Poipole, everyone try to torture Greninja to talk but he say he didn't steal then, he was just  trying to keep them safe and their probably still at the beach and everyone rush do the beach.