Dreams really do come true

Hey guys mine name is Shelby. I'm 20 years old. I live in New York City with my mom right now until I find a place of my own to live at. We live in an apartment that has three bedrooms, a kitchen, 1 bathroom, a seating area and a balcony. Our apartment is right across the street from Al Hirschfeld Theatre. My best friends are Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato. When nick is ever really tired after his day in how to succeed he usually stays the night here. He keeps extra clothes here just incase he needs to stay here.

Last night nick stayed the night. By the time I woke up this morning he was already gone. I woke up by his screaming fans seeing him walk up to him. I came out to the Kitchen spotting a chandelier on the table. I knew we were getting our chandelier replaced since the old one was just out of style but we already picked out the one we wanted and got it but that wasn't the one we got before it was the one I wanted to get but no one else thought it would go.

"Hey mom why do we have another chandelier?" I asked my mom

"To see which one looked better" my mom lied

I could tell she was lying but in the tone of her voice I could tell she didn't want to tell me so I just went along with it.