Chapter 3

Today is the day I move in with nick. After he was done with his show he came and helped me take my stuff to his apartment. It was 2 bed rooms, 2 bathroom, a kitchen and a living area. He lived a block away from my moms.

"So you want to stay in my room or the extra room?" Nick asked me

"I don't care what ever is best for you." I lied. I wanted to be with him but that would make me sound desperate.

"I don't care either." Nick laughed.

" I guess the extra room." I suggested.

"Ok sounds good." Nick agreed leading me to the extra room.

We put all my stuff away so I was settled in. The night came and he kissed me on the cheek again as he said goodnight. My heart started to break wishing I told him yes to staying in his room. I started to cry. Before I knew it I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up at 2am and felt arms around me. My face was looking at someone's chest. I looked up to see it was nick. His eyes fluttered open looking down at me and smile.

"Hi baby girl" nick greeted me.

"Hi" hi told him smiling back

"Feeling better?" He asked me.

I gave him a questioning look

"I heard you crying so I came in to see you asleep ." Nick explained.

"Oh umm yea I'm fine." I told him.

"Good" he smiled at me.

He looked me in the eyes again and I just looked into his. He leaned down to me and then kissed me. I was shocked, but this is the moment I've been waiting for. I kissed back smiling through the kiss. He pulled away smiling at me. "Goodnight baby girl." Nick kissed the top of my head and closed his eye. "Goodnight" I told him. Snuggling closer into him, feeling his arms tighten around me. I felt safe, like nothing was going to hurt me. I fell asleep instantly, happier than I have ever been before.