The boy

The young lady sat next to her window , she was watching the rain , at the same time she was listening to her favourite song " Just tonight " of the pretty reckless . She was an angel in a human form . Brunette , with a beautiful long hair  , green eyes , she was sixteen but she looked twenty !

Suddenly it started to rain faster and at every second she looked at the blue sky with a beautiful smile on her face . Her hand was dancing in the rain , she wished to dance in the rain one day , but she couldn't . Her parents always say she will be sick .

After this beautiful picture in front of the window , it stopped raining , her smile changed  she loved rain more than any other thing . It was her only best friend , when it goes away she becomes sad and starts crying sometimes ! Like when a friend leaves us .

Alison ? Darling you'll be late , said her mum .

So she left her bedroom and says hi to her parents . She was their only daughter so they loved her too much .

Alison didn't have friends , she prefers being alone , many people hurts , she doesn't want this to happen to her .

Rain , novels , books were there for her . She wrote many novels but no one knew it .

«12 th October 2014 »

In class no one cared about her  , it was a good thing , she could being fine . She was special , Alison had always good marks , which is a lovely thing for teachers especially in English . She dreamed of being the most famous writer in New York which was a hard mission .

- Miss Berley ? Would you tell us what happened to Amely in our text ?

- Sure , she loved the devils  until she became one  : Alison said .

- Excellent ! You gave the good nickname to Amely's friends : said the teacher , well it's all for today have a good afternoon .

Alison went to the bus station , with a book in her cold hands ' the fault in our Stars ' her favorite book at the moment . She sat and started reading after wearing glasses : One boy sat next to her and looked at her then said :

- The fault in our stars  , a perfect book , they say it's the best one in the world .

She didn't hear him , she was reading with attention and always forgets the world around her .

- Miss ?

He looked at her again and take the book from her hands :

- But euh ..

- I was talking to you

- Sorry i was reading so what did you say ?

- I said how the world is interested by this book .

- I know , it's one of the best books that I've ever read !

- Everybody says the same thing darling .

Alison looked at the boy , he was beautiful  , blond , blue eyes and a sexy smile . She never had a boyfriend or a crush , as said she prefers being alone than being hurt .

- I have to go I'm sorry ..

Then she went into the bus , the guy shouted so she could hear him

- WHAT'S YOUR NAME ?

Then she took a pen and wrote on the bus window : Alison.

Then he smiled and said :

- I'M LUCAS .

she smiled too , and the bus moved .

He was happy to meet someone who knew a beautiful kind of books .

At home , Alison took a pen and wrote :

« Dear Diary ,

Today was different honey  I met someone who seems a good person , he liked my favourite book   , he is cute . He was like a charming prince who came for me after that my best friend ( rain ) left me .

But... Wait you know me too much since always , i prefer being alone than being with people . They all hurt us one day . So this prince charming who was the first guy who made me happy after the rainbow , will hurt me one day ..

I prefer being alone , I hope I won't meet him again ..

Tomorrow morning , everybody talked about a new twins in the high school Ravens , Alice didn't care about them like every time , many new students come in the whole year .

In class : 8:35

- Sit down everybody , I want to present your new classmates : Lucas and Emily Fitz .

Alice looked at the twins and OMG , the Bus station boy is in the same class with her , normally her wishes are realized after the rainbow but this time it wasn't .

Lucas looked at Alice , he was choked too , but happy .

His Sister Emily was beautiful too ! They weren't different , she had blue eyes too and she looked Smart .

- Have a sit miss and mister Fitz .

Lucas sat next to Alison , and behind it was  Emily .

- Hi darling said Lucas

Alison didn't answer , she didn't  like the surprise .

_____________________

So hi everyone , it's my first fiction in Wattpad