Chapter 5

Harry leans back on the pillows, legs up as if he's about to give birth. I shuffle forward on my knees and lean over until I'm fully on top of him. He positions his legs on my shoulders and waits in anticipation. Instead of pushing my dick in, I use my fingers to gently brush the rim of his hole. He moans in pleasure as I put one finger in, then two, and three. I stretch his hole until he's begging for my dick. I grab some lube and rub it over his hole with two fingers, then rub some over my own dick for good measure.

I lean forward again, kissing him softly, and guide my dick into his hole with my hand. Harry gasps in response and I grunt, feeling the warmth instantly. I thrust in and out deeply, causing us both to moan in ecstasy and the bed to bang against the wall. We try several different positions, including me taking him from behind and him riding me. I get pleasure from every single one. We finish up in the same position we started in: face to face, me on top, thrusting quickly and with force. He cums first, blowing his load all over his chest and moaning loudly and then it's my turn. I thrust faster and faster until my body can't cope anymore, and I explode. I feel the warm liquid seeping out of my dick and into the condom, can hear myself screaming in pleasure, can hear Harry's gentle moans that turn me on so damn much, and then it's over. My thrusting slows and I pull out, collapsing on top of him and breathing heavily.

"I love you," he says to me.

"I love you," I reply.

Ten minutes later, Harry gets up from the bed and goes into the bathroom. I hear the click of the lock and then silence. I lay back on the bed, thinking about everything that had happened that day. I smile, content in my happiness and bliss. Several minutes pass and I almost get up to go and see if Harry's okay, but then I hear it. A little splash of toilet water.

I get up and creep over to the door, pressing my ear against the cold wood. Harry grunts softly and I hear another splash. Having sex clearly helped with his constipation and I can hear how relieved he feels to finally be able to poop. A couple more plops come in quick succession, followed by a sigh of relief from Harry. A minute of silence passes and then one final splash as his log hits the water and the sound of ripping toilet paper and the flush. I run back to bed as he turns on the tap to wash his hands. When he comes out, I ask him if he's alright. He smiles at me and nods. He's okay.