my day

I woke up with a bunch of texts from Steven and got so happy . "so far so good Jillian " I thought to myself . I went to take a shower and got ready when I got a text from Steven that said to come outside I practically ran outside . my dad asked me where I was going I just said oh nowhere outside . & tried dodging my little sister Maria . I saw steven and gave him a hug it was perfect he smelled so good and he basically carried me I screamed "steven put me down !!" he said only if you said steven is sexy af and I wanna make out with him " alright I said and I did he started laughing . ," so where we going " I asked he said " we're going to a pizza place " I got happy because I luuv pizza " yaassss! " I screamed ," but are we gon see one of your little hoes again I said jokingly " oh your jealous ? he asked I said "noo" damn your sexy when your jealous he said " I know " I answered. " I said cmon lets go feo . he followed and we talked about stupid crap like our favorite animals and stuff . when we got there he asked what grade I was in I answered " 9th wbu " he said saame " with a smile . what school you going to " idk probally Compton high school " he said you better that's my school !" I'm nervous I answered you're basically the only person I know and you probally have a lot more friends than I'll have " he said don't worry I'll be with you the whole time " he just looked at me when he said that I got butterflies and started blushing like crazy I just couldn't " I said thanks steven " I said with a smile " and besides don't worry I got some chill friends " he said . it was Sunday and I needed some school stuff so me and steven walked around the mall since it was close . " damn Jillian wear this tomorrow I turned around and it was some skanky shorts " I said yeah totally , in your dreams " I said " well you got the ass for it " he said and I laughed " it was about 8 and we both walked back he told me to get on his back and I did it was basically perfect . oh no Jillian you're not falling for this boy not this time I've been hurt to much . when we got to our houses we said bye and hugged it was a pretty long time and it was just perfect .

************STEVENS POV*********

damn today I spent the day with jillian and to be honest I'm kinda falling for her . she got top and bottom I said laughing. but she probally doesn't even like me why would she like this ugly Mexican . I texted her and took a long shower thinking about her then fell asleep I was excited to see her tomorrow and couldn't wait