|°Chapter 24: Perfect°|

{Adrien's POV}

Marinette and I walk out of the bakery, bags in hand.

I'm holding her hand, occasionally rubbing my thumb over her small knuckles.

We're waiting at the crosswalk when suddenly a man runs up to us.

"Adrien Agreste?!" The man exclaims. "Holding hands with..." He took out his phone and snapped a picture.

Marinette and I immediately let go. I chuckled nervously.

"Wait! P-please don't post that!" Marinette said. I smile at her stuttering.

So cute.

"Too late~!" The man sang happily, and Marinette and I sigh heavily.

"Adrien Agreste and this mysterious girl holding hands! Adrien's new girlfriend!!" The man says while typing.

I look down at Marinette, who was at first annoyed, but started giggling.

"Yup!" She says proudly, and I look at her, confused.

"We're officially dating! My name's Marinette Dupain-Cheng."

I smile.

The man narrowed his eyes. "I don't believe you."

What?! But just a second ago-

My thoughts were cut off by Marinette kissing me, standing on her tip-toes. I close my eyes, content, and cup her cheek.

The man screams.

I pull away, realizing that we were finally able to walk. I hold Mari's hand again as we walk up the stairs to the school.

"You're okay with everyone knowing? Including my father?" I finally ask her.

We came into the lockers, exchanging 'hellos' and 'good mornings' with our friends.

Rose cupped her cheeks seeing our hands wrapped together.

"I'm fine with everyone knowing now. Especially your father." She let go of my hand and went to her locker as I went to mine, a few lockers away from here and closer to the door.

"Hey dude!" Nino walked up to me, smiling. We do our signature handshake.

"Wanna hang out later? Marinette and the girls will be having a volleyball tournament, leaving us boys alone! We can play Ultimate Mega Strike III with Kim and Max!" Nino enthusiastically says.

  "Sure!" I answer, just as enthusiastic.

Nino and I fist bump.

The bell rang. I walk over to Marinette and hold her books, seeing as she was struggling. I laugh.

"T-thanks." She mumbles, blushing.

~~~*~~~

"Ughh. Ten more minutes until lunch." I hear Marinette groan behind me. We're in art, learning about 2D drawings that we will be creating tomorrow.

The brown haired girl next to me laughs quietly. The teacher was talking about something, I couldn't focus. I was thinking about her.

"That's it to wrap it up! Start packing up and getting ready. The bell is about to ring." The teacher said, looking down at his watch.

I put my sketchbook and coloring supplies away. We have at least 5 minutes left of class.

I turn around to face my beautiful and angelic girlfriend. "I want to do a duet at lunchtime."