chapter 8

Nash's POV

   Where am I? Oh right. My arm hurts like hell. God last time I remember she was a weak ass little bitch. I guess not anymore. Nooooooooooo I probably blew a chance that I had to make us right and win her back. I need a new plan.

   Well I have no idea.

Chasity's POV

   Ha. Well he should have seen it coming. I had him soo scared.  When me and shawn got back all of the guys were there. I got a high five from them too. We decided to go to the mall. When we got there I went to Hollister, forever 21, clairs, Charlotte russ, Victoria secret, Starbucks, H and M, and lastly American Eagle Outfitters.

   I was really tired. I am going to sleep.

*next day*

   "Wake the fuck up" nash yelled in my ear. Well something went up his ass. I got up and realized that magcon is today. That is when I hurried up so fast that I was ready in like five minutes.

   Everyone was  waiting for  me in the limo that was taking us to the event. There was only one seat left and it was next to nash. Great! (Note the sarcasm) I sat and tried to look for someone else to  talk to but there was nobody else. I turned to him and he was already staring at me.

   "Hi?" I said "Hi, I am really sorry about what happened" like I am going to forgive  him. "I am sorry, but I can't trust  you anymore. I mean it has been two god Damn years and you still have the nerve to fucking  slap me" I yelled and at that point everyone  was staring at me.

   Thank god!! The limo stopped and I got out. There were so many people. They started  screaming  really loud when I got out followed by sammy and shawn. I went back stage along with everybody else and waited for my name to be called.

*later*

   We are about done with the event and sammy has a very important announcement to make. "Ok everyone, I have a very important  announcement to make. I like chasity..." I knew that but I was suprised that he wanted the world  to know. There was a bunch of aaws from the crowd and I was smiling like and idiot.

   "... and will you go out on a date with me, tonight." He is my first date. "Yes of course... and just so you know, I like you too." I said happily. "Thank you, everyone. Thank you for your amazing  support. Goodnight California!!"

   When we got back to the hotel I got ready to go on our date. I got in the exact same outfit that I went on my date with nash on. That should make him mad. Hahaha and it did.

   "Hi, nash" now I am getting really mad, all he is doing is checking  me out. Eeew I don't like you! "Soo you are wearing the same outfit... you look hot!" Mchmm. Someone was clearing their throat behind me. It was sammy! Thank god. This was a really akward conversation.

   "Let's gooo" I said and we left. We went to a small Italian restaurant.