The Dream

I set a romantic dinner date in the garden with my love, the sky is clear and you can see the glow of the stars in heaven. Feels like everything is perfectly set and then I told her this.

"I love you so much"

Then she replied and ask me a question. 

"How can you prove that you really love me?"

Then suddenly after hearing what she said I remember all the things I did for her, only for her.

And I reply.

"I'm a silent person but I became as talkative as much possible for you not to get bored when we are together.

I play drums as my instrument but I throw the sticks and practice the guitar coz' you said that you really like a man who plays good in the guitar.

I don't really sing but you told me you want someone who serenades you when the sun sets down, so I practice singing till my throat soars and to be able to sing better.

I really love my white skin before but you tell me that you don't want a man who's whiter than your skin tone so I immediately get my skin tanned so you don't say a thing.

I really hate waiting but I'm in the place 3 hours before the call time so you don't have to wait and get bored easily.

I'm not a good basketball player but you tell me you're interested to those people who scores high throughout the game so I practice and practice till my body surrender just to be a good player.

I love playing Japanese songs but you said you want English mellow and RnB so I deleted all my Japanese songs and starts to appreciate the kind of genre that you want so we can sing together."

I told everything in my mind that time until I get to this line.

"If you can't change for me then I'll change for you, even I can't be the man that you dreamed of, but I can be the man that you need in your life and assure you that I love you forever."

I put my hands on my pocket and get the small box. I get near her and kneel on my right knee, open the box and the diamond ring shines like a star in that night. And I tell her my final line.

"Will you marry me, my love, my life and my everything?"

She stand up in shock but immediately back to her consciousness and reply to me honestly.

.

.

.

(END)