prologue they who walk alongside death

The camera pans out to see a grave yard. Each grave having a name a rank a date of birth and death...

Except four, one is labelled Malcom invictus rose, rank leader, date of birth 2003 January 21

Kenneth kiryuin, rank third in command, date of birth 2003 February 18

Isaac nightingale, rank head engineer, date of birth 2002 November 1

Ignis inferni, rank gunner, date of birth 2002 November 9

It was apparent that the group of three watching the graves were mourning the others. a fourth and fifth humans were waiting one of the humans was wearing a white scarf , goggles black pants with two swords sheathed on the sides and orange shirt and black vest. Another was wearing what looked like a modified ww2 German uniform with black hair and blue eyes. The last was wearing what looked like a wild west style outfit with green eyes and blond hair.

They were Malcom invictus rose, Kenneth kiryuin and Isaac nightingale, three of the four last living members of team invictus.

Their current plan relied on Kenneth's cousin satsuki allowing them into her school.

And luckily it did work.

OHHHH how she was going to regret letting them in

They had already met her elite four who through some bloody miracle jakuzure and Isaac hit it off immediately.

Seriously.

HOW IN HELL DID THEY BECOME FRIENDS!?

Anyway satsuki offered them too join their group but declined.

Not five minutes later satsuki were having a fight of charisma

It ended with a tie

A tie.

A MUTHERFUCKING TIE.

And thus our actual story begins later in the year when a door was kicked in.