Chapter 1

Chyna P.o.v

"Chynaaaa , Trinaaaa, and Lyric , wake y'all tired asses up ! Its time to go to school!Finally getting the hell up out of my house!" I heard Shawn say loud and clear in the hallway.Ugh , he get on my nerves . He act like this just his house.I got out the bed and jumped on Trina.
"Wake uppp !! You heard him !" I said laughing. I was pretty excited to go to school . She pushed me off and got up. I know she just didn't , but Ima let that one slide. She walked to our bathroom that's in our room and I followed. We had 2 sinks.We had basically 2 of everything in our room cause we twins. Duhh !She was the oldest out of me and her , she came out 2 minutes before I did.
"You ready ?" I asked getting my toothpaste and toothbrush out to work its magic on my teeth and tounge.
" Yea , I'm ready girl . You know I'm just not a morning person, but you already know all eyes gone be on the triple threats once we hit the scene", she said snapping her fingers while washing her face. I laughed . People at the school always called me and my sisters the triple threats , because for one ,we never leave eachothers side and we don't play about eachother. We will pop off quick and a hurry.
"Trueee , already knowww".
It's the first day of me and my sisters senior year. Lyric skipped a grade, so now she's with me and twin. The TurnUp is gone be real this year !!!!!
Me and Trina was almost wearing the same thang. I put on my black high waste skirt with my white crop top shirt that had big bold black letters of the word dope , my all white timberlands and my dope accessories to match with and dope beanie. Trina had on the exact same thang , just white high waste skirt with black shirt with white bold letters written out DOPE and black timberlands. Our hair was the same . We had a long straight black 21 inch sew in with red tips at the end. We put in our diamond stud grill that took up 6 teeth on the bottom row of our mouth and then put on our dope belly ring with red lipstick to end with. I got to tell you , me and twin was looking fieee.!!! We was the same height-5'6 , brown skin and got a flat stomach with a big butt, not to big but just right. Trina was a lil thicker than me though.Lyric was a inch shorter than us.
"I hope you hoes ready !!" , Lyric came busting in like she the popo or some. My lil sister was cuteeee. She had braces. She had on a pink short fitted dress , with a black and white bandana and some pink,black and white kd's with silver accessories to top it off. Her hair was in a long fish tail braid with some real silver stud earings in her ears.
"Aye lil girl , watch ya mouth and were the hell y'all think y'all going looking like that , that's why I bought y'all asses them plaided dresses", Shawn said coming in. We laughed.
"You really think we was gone wear them ugly ass grandma dresses" , Trina said making all of us laugh.
"Whatever lil girl, but here , king told me to give y'all this", he said handing all us $200 a piece.
That's one thing I loved about my brothers , they never sent us anywhere without money even if we said we didn't need any. None of us even bothered asking we're king was. Either making one of his drops , at the trap or somewhere ducked off with one of his thots. Oh and did i mention that he's the head leader ?
We grabbed our stuff and headed out. We didn't drive the bus . That was a no go for all of us. Me and my sisters shared a pink black and silver escalade, but king and Shawn had bout 3 different cars a piece. They said once me and twin turn 18 , we could be able to get our own cars and give this one to lyric. I was driven today , so they know this was gone be a fast ride.