Little! Jungkook: Play with me?

Little! Jungkook
Cg! Taehyung

Jungkook let out a dramatic sigh and got up from his spot on the floor. The youngest was surrounded by toys, and he had his tablet playing cartoons in front of him, but he was still bored.

"Hyungies!" He called out with a whine, running out of his room and tripping over a rubber duck as he did so. "Hyungie," he repeated before literally running into someone with a light thud.

The younger pouted until said person turned around and gasped, "Kookie!" He replied. It was Taehyung! The little squealed and made grabby hands up at him, wanting to be picked up. The older complied, cooing and letting the other wrap his legs around his waist. "What's up, baby? What is it?"

Jungkook puffed out his cheeks cutely and buried his face in Taehyung's shoulder. He'd discarded his pacifier in the other room and opted for attempting to chew on Taehyung's shirt. It didn't work, though, because he pushed the maknae's head away gently, asking again what he wanted to say. The other members were adamant about making him use his words, even when he didn't want to, unless he slipped to babyspace (they still try sometimes, though). "W-wan' hyungie play," he slurred a little. "Kookie bored 'nd no has h'ungie to play with!"

Most of the other members were busy, so Taehyung understood. Namjoon and Yoongi were locked up in their studios, Jin out to get food, and Hoseok and Jimin who knows where. "Awe, it's okay, baby," he cooed again and bounced him, earning a happy giggle from the youngest. "I'll play with you! C'mon," and with that, the vocalist walked back to Jungkook's room with him in his arms, almost tripping on the same ducky.
"Well, someone made a mess," he chuckled but really wasn't bothered by it.

Jungkook huffed a little and shook his head before wriggling to be put down. When he was granted his wish, Jungkook plopped back on the floor, put his pacifier in his mouth, and handed Taehyung a stuffed animal, pleading eyes and all.

"You're cute, but that doesn't mean that you're not cleaning this up later," the older rolled his eyes with a fond smile. "Okay, let's play.."

Needless to say, Jungkook threw a tiny fit when it was clean up time until Taehyung agreed to help (do all the work for) him.

————

I'm terrible at endings, but I hope this was okay!! Please, tell me if you enjoyed, or give me ideas/criticism on what I should improve on.