Peacemaker

Funneh 

When Gold got knocked out, I just froze. I could only focus on Gold and my hearing became a blur. I could hear Kyran starting to panic and Jake yelling at Kyran. Evan calling 911 and Alec trying to help her. 

Funneh - Gold?! Gold?! Wake up please!

Kyran - THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT JAKE

Jake - MY FAULT?! YOU PUNCHED HER TOO

Alec - GUYS! DOES FIGHTING HELP GOLD? NO IT DOESN'T! NOW SHUT UP AND HELP ME

Evan - The ambulance is on it's way. Is she breathing?

Funneh - Ya I think so. Oh god why is this happening?! And she's pregnant! What if something happens to her?! 

Alec - Funneh I need you to relax. Relax for Gold.

Funneh - *takes a deep breath* Okay. I'm sorry.

We got into the ambulance and we were taken to the hospital. Gold was taken inside and we stayed in the waiting room. 

Funneh - Look guys. Today went overboard don't you think so?

Kyran - Yeah..

Evan - Mhm 

Funneh - I just want us to resolve our differences. Because I don't want Gold to wake up and become stressed from whatever the heck is happening.

Alec - Funneh I get what your saying but it's not that easy. We all have our differences and disagreements. 

Funneh - which is why we are all going to talk about them now and try to at least try to fix them. 

Kyran - Okay fine. Jake I don't like the fact that you can't respect Gold.

Jake - What do you mean by that?!

Kyran - Relax. I just mean that you can't accept the fact that Gold is with me. Gold is my girlfriend and I'm her boyfriend. I understand that you like her but you need to move on from her because she doesn't like you back. 

Jake - ....I guess. 

Kyran - But dude there are plenty of girls in the world and one of them is bound to fall for you. 

Jake - Thanks man and I'll try to move on from Gold. 

Kyran - Thank you. 

Funneh - See now that's solved! Alec and Evan?

Alec - Evan look. I know that me and you have kinda been fighting over Funneh for a while. But sorry she made her decision. She chose me. She didn't choose you. 

Evan - Wow thanks for putting it in a nice way.

Alec - Sorry but that's the truth! I also know that we have a past with our old school and things but Funneh likes me and I like her. I just want you to be happy and move on. 

Evan - You know that's not that easy

Alec - I know. But if you like her so much, can't you just be happy that she is happy with another person?

Evan - Of course I'm happy

Alec - Then why don't you just accept it. 

Evan - I don't know, I guess I'm just not ready to let go. 

Alec - Well your gonna have too. 

Evan - Yeah yeah I know. 

Alec - But are we good? I don't wanna lose a friend

Evan - Obviously. 

Funneh - YAY!! I love it when people make up hehe

Kyran - Well that was random 

Funneh - Shut up Kyran I'm a peacemaker

All: *laughs* 

Nurse - Excuse me are you here for Gold? 

Funneh - Yes how is she?

Nurse - She's doing great! All her vitals are good and the baby is perfectly fine. 

Kyran - Thank you so much!

Nurse - No problem! She'll just have to stay overnight just to make sure. 

Funneh - Of course. Can we see her?

Nurse - Go ahead she is in room 211.

*IN ROOM 211*

Funneh - GOLLLDDDDDDDD

Gold- How's my bestie doing?

Funneh - Why are you asking me that? I should be asking you that! 

Kyran - Oh my god I was so worried.

Gold - I'm okay Ky don't worry about me

Alec - Hey Gold! How ya doing?

Gold - I'm doing great thanks Alec. 

Evan - Hey gold..

Gold - Evan come here and give me a hug. We are all good now alright?

Evan - *sigh* Thank goodness I didn't wanna lose my best friend. 

Jake - Gold I'm so sorry. It was all my fault. I should've be- 

Gold - Jake, chill out. I'm okay and I just want everything to go back to normal. Is my baby okay?

Funneh - Yeah the doctor said your baby is fine. 

Gold - phew I was worried 

Kyran - Well now that your awake and okay, everything is okay. 

Gold - Ugh I just wanna go home

Alec - Well your going to have to stay overnight

Gold - Seriously?

Funneh - Yeah just to be cautious.

Gold - Alright I guess so. These beds are so uncomfortable. 

All: *laughs* 

Nurse - Sorry guys, visiting hours are done. Time to go home

Gold - I'll see you guys tomorrow! 

Funneh - Stay safe Gold! 

Kyran - Take care babe, love you

Jake - Bye Gold!

Alec - See you tomorrow

Evan - Peace Goldielocks

Gold - Hey! I told you not to call me that

Evan - Too bad 

Gold - ugh anyways see you tomorrow guys! 

*WHEN GOLD IS SLEEPING*

Kylie - Aww poor Gold. Knocked out by Jake and her boyfriend Kyran. This is just too easy. I can't believe senpai likes someone like you ugh. What do you have that I don't? Sorry Gold! You won't be in the way of me and senpai. He may have escaped me once but he won't again. And I'll make sure that there are no obstacles in my way. *injects something into Gold* Buh-bye Gold! 

Doctor - THERES AN EMERGENCY IN ROOM 211!  CODE BLUE!! SHE'S CRASHING!!

Author Note:

Dang there was a lot of talking in this one ahah. I don't even know if my cliffhangers are good to be honest. But guys I'm posting almost every other day! Go meee! Anyways hope you enjoyed it! 

Words: 973