8. Incident, Coincidence, Pattern

So you're a tough guyLike it really rough guyJust can't get enough guyChest always so buff guyBad Guy ~ Billie Eilish

Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so buff guy
Bad Guy ~ Billie Eilish

Do you hear the heart beating?
Waking up
Waking up the animal
Animal ~ Zayde Wolf

A/N: Hi guys! I'm uploading this chapter from the beach so be jealous! lol Sorry this chapter was a little shorter I kinda wrote it in a rush but I still hope you enjoy anyway. Also, I wanted to ask if anyone, anyone at all, would be interested in a Stranger Things fanfic. I have an idea for one but I don't want to put the time into writing it if no one is going to read it. So let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!

"What is he doing here?" Scott snapped as he opened the door for do the vet's office for Derek and Isaac

"I need him," said Derek.

Scott scowled. "I don't trust him."

"Well," said Isaac as he walked through the door. "He doesn't trust you either."

Derek let out a frustrated sigh. "Derek really doesn't care."

"Cody wishes we would stop talking in third person," Cody snapped as she hopped up to take a seat on the counter. "Can we please start actually talking about a plan now?"

"Well, where's the vet?" Derek asked. "Is he going to help us?"

"That depends," came a voice from around the corner. The four of them turned to look at Deaton, who was leaning up against the wall casually as if he didn't have a care in the world. "Jackson, are we going to save him, or kill him?"

Scott and Derek's responses came at the same time.

"Save him," said Scott, at the same time Derek said, "Kill him."

Cody narrowed her eyes at him. "Derek, no," she said firmly.

"We're going to save him," Scott affirmed.

Deaton nodded and went into the other room to gather some supplies. As the listened to the clanging of glass bottles from Deaton, the four looked awkwardly from one to the next. Cody was kicking her foot back and forth the way she always did when she was anxious and she was sure all three of the werewolves in the room could sense her discomfort. She hadn't had to be in the same room as Isaac and Derek since she and Isaac had kissed. She wasn't with Derek, she didn't owe him anything and she knew that. But she also knew that she wasn't completely sure how she felt about Isaac. And the longer she sat there and looked at Derek, she knew there were still feelings there, despite how desperately she tried to push them down.