Default Title - Write Your Own

{antoinetteXtarraus}

It was a normal day for me as I woke up to my alarm it was 7:35 am i had to get up because I will be damn if I get a ass whooping I got up out the bed and headed to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and went to my closet to grab me something to wear I grabbed a pair of light jeans and I remember we had a field trip today we are going to sixflags and they asked us to wear this ugly ass shirt but i wore it anyway after I grabbed my clothes I hopped in the shower for a good 29 mins
I lotioned up and put on my jeans but I struggle because of the shape I have I put my shirt on but tied it so i can show a little skin i put my hair to a slick back ponytail then I grabbed my mini backpack and headed downstairs I checked my phone and realized I didn't have time for some cereal it was 8:00 and the bus come and 8:10 so I rushed out and locked up
                               *********
I ran up to krushanna my friend and we gave each other a hug as we got off the bus and headed to sixflags
"What ride we getting on?"
She asked I thought about it "mindtrain" I responded we headed to mindtrain and we rode a couple of more rides but my feet was killing me someone bumped into me which made me dropping my drink " aye who the f-" I stopped as I looked at lashay fat ass eating a whole damn hotdog this bihh was disgusting she WAS my friend until I found out that she had a little crush on my ex boyfriend Nate and well let's just say she fucked up.
"Oh my bad girl " she said with a lil ketchup on her
"B- ..just  be careful next time" I said as I walked away with krushanna my feet was killing me so we stopped and sat at bench "I'm gonna go get me some to eat " she said "iight get me some to " I said she got up and walked off leaving me by myself i grabbed my phone and start strolling through Instagram until I feel the presence of someone beside me i bit my lip as I looked at tarruas he had on all white and a gold chain and white Air Force he looked so damn good and plus he was so chocolate "you go keep eye fucking me or we go do what we been texting about " he said knocking me out of my tracks " how we go do that here there no place we can do it " I said he stood up "come on " he said as he reached for my hand I followed him as he lead us to the girls bathroom I looked at him like he was crazy "you can't go in here " I said. " says who" he said as he walked in the girls bathroom I followed him and all the girls looked at him like he was crazy " EVERYBODY GET OUT " he yelled everybody ran out and he locked the door I giggled he walked towards me and lifted me on the counter and kissed on my neck I let out a moan as kissed more and more on my neck leaving hickeys on my neck he pulled my shirt off and then took my bra off and exposed my C cups he sucked on my left nipple and then the other he pulled down my jeans and which exposed my rainbow boy shorts he licked his lips as he pulled them off now i was naked he admired my body and bit his bottom lip he adjusted me on the sick and he put his mouth to work he licked and sucked on my area and inserted two of his fingers in I roll my eyes rolling to the back of my head i soon felt my braking point and came all on his lips he licked all the juices and he pulled off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants  he I noticed a big budge in his pants and I looked up at him and he smirked and pulled his boxers off which showed his beef cake I was scared tbh Nate don't have nun on him " are you sure?" He asked I nodded and with that he put his beef cake on me and my eyes really rolled to my eyebrows he went slow and fast with his strokes as he groaned I felt my walls tightened as I was about to cum and we came together and then as I was pulling my jeans on he says " I-...i think I love you "

To be fucking continued ......🤨😊