Chapter 14

Karan: mai tumhara bhai ni hu...sorry bolo....
Preeta : oyee bhai sahab aapka hisaab kitab sahi h....mai sorry kyu bolu
Karan: mera thik h..or tum mujhe bhai kyu bol rahi ho....tabiyat thik toh h na...(check her temp)
Preeta: bhai mere plzzz chodo...(laughing )
Karan: ab tumne mujhe ek baar or bhai bola toh dekhna mai kya karunga...
Preeta: kya karoge bhaiya g....
Karan: ab tum gae...

He pulled preeta closer with her blanket covered around....she diretly fell on his chest...
Preeta: ahh...haa...
Karan nicely roamed his hand around her waist...it was enough to make her weak.....his breath...naa his warmth...also the crushing wet hairs.....she can be killed just the vary moment at his looks...

Preeta: pleaasee...
Karan put his finger on her lips and moved down passing through her neck and collarbone.....she clutched him tighter.....he cupped her face from one side and nuzzel in her neck....his lips touching her neck...gosh the warmth she felt deep within.....just can't be expressed

His warm breath was making her go wild...her hormones were making her moan at very sensible times.....

Preeta's Pov
This guy....gosh...I wonder why he has full control on me....his fingers are not normal...they are just...ahhhh I can't explain...they give me feelings I never wanted to have....

Why I again challenged him....he knows well to trigger my desires....his lips...I wish I could..I could taste them...I'm growing shameless everyday....but just look at his innocent eyes....his smirk....he loves..he loves to tease me actually.......

Karan's POV
Yes my love you're right...I love to tease youu...I love ruffling ur hairs above myself...feel your fragrance.....the way to you hold me...divines urself to me....I know I'm not preferred to do this...but uh are just..just making me love you....

Suddenly they felt something different....hmmm who will turn preeta yes...she want to escape from his sweet torture....
She turned and saw our Roo there.....to shock she was making their video.......

Roo giving winning smile....PPreeran wide their eyes....
Preeran: rooooooooo
Preeta jumped from karan...and hold her....

Preeta: yeh koon si baat hue....roooo very very very very...
Karan: aare very ki bacchi chup...phone cheeno...warna humare bacche kya bolenge.....
Roo: aap dono ke bacche....bhabhi aap pregnant bhi ho gae...hawwwww...tab toh mujhe video banane me late ho gae....😂

Preeta hits karan...
Preeta: yeh sab na sirf tumhara fitoor h....or roo phone do or del karo jaldi...warna(thinks)...warna mai kabhi ni aaungi....
Roo: hmm..chalega....bhai toh jaenge na aapse milne (teases)
Karan: rooo...pagal...phone la...tune video bana liya...sharam kar...

Roo: kya bhai...itna steamy romantic hot n happening sexxy
Preeta hits on her head
Preeta: duniyya me aa ja...sharam kar baade h woh tumse....
Roo: kya bhabhi
Preeta: bhabhi?????.....karan tumne esse kitne galatfaime me rakha h...dekho babu mai preeta hu..bhabhi ni....

Roo: hmm hmm mai sab samajh rahi hu.....itni kissi wissi...or hmm hmm..
Preeta blushed and covered herself with blanket...
Preeta: tumlog jao mujhe neend aa rahi h....
Roo: bhai bhi jae...unke bina sona h..😂😂😂

Preeta wide her eyes...
Karan: roo aaj toh tu gae...
He started throwing pillow on roo...finally she left laughing.....
Karan: ess ladki ka kya karu...ab dekhna yeh mujhe pagal kr dege....
He turned and saw preeta beneath blanket. ....

Karan: oyyee sharmila tagore...zaara parda haatana...
Preeta shooks her head in no....
Karan slowly moved towards her and went inside blanket....

Karan: ek sec babydoll...
He turns on torch to see her face....

Karan's POV
My God...how cute...she was looking looveee....her hairs were encircling her face...and she was looking down...so nervous.....I wonder what happens to her every sec......I cupped her face and put peck on her lips....but why?....I told you na...she was looling so cute.....but why I kissed??......I don't care.....I have rights...hmm maybe

She was still looking down....I again kissed her...sorry everything happens na.....this time our kiss was a passionate one...our tongue fought for dominance....I just wanted to make her mine....I want people to say that yess she belongs to me......But... Is this right??...

Both were on same track...the track they oldly closed....the track of love....the need of love was overcoming the feeling to escape from love.......

Were they going to kill their heart again or get joined by their connection.....They love each other...but.....some unsaid words...

See ur writer is also so stupid....so can't say what will happen next😂😂😂