Bye ?..

Me and harry haven't talked for a week.... I was hurt ! Really hurt.. Not only cause i lost my best friend... Because i used my best friend... I love him so much i just hope he feels the same after what i did to him... I feel so alone ! With out him.. with out his love...

Harry: Can we talk ? Starbucks at 7 ?

Ari: Starbucks at 7.

I was freaking out my heart was beating my feet were numb was that normal. I got dressed in my Hollister high wasted jeans my plain blue crop top and my blue converse my hair in my usual half ponytail. I walked in and ordered my favorite drinks vanilla frap sat down for five minutes then i see him. He sits down and just stares...

" Harry ?.."

" What ?.."

" Why did you want to meet if you weren't going to say

"Because... i just needed to tell

" What ?...."

" It had to be in

" Okay harry !.. What is it ?..."

" I was in love with you... "

" You were ?..."

" yes !... But now i see your true colors Ariana."

That was the first tome he's called me Ariana since the first grade he's always called me ari... Was he really that mad at me !

" Harry I am so sorry ! I told you a million times !... I know what i did was really really wrong !... I just hope you could forgive me hazza.."

He looked at me with a puzzled face.. He didn't know what to say,.. I wouldn't either...

" Look , i lied. thats not the only thing I needed to you... One Direction is going on tour in Europe for 6 moths..."

" Are you serious ?.."

" Yeah.. i wanted to come to tell you in person.. But..."

" But what ?.."

" Never mind.... I have to go the lads will be mad at me if I'm late.."

" Oh well i have to get to the studio so.."

I couldn't even finish my sentence before he kissed me so hard the people we hated could feel it !... then he left !.. Left me there not knowing what to do... Wether to cry , laugh , giggle , sad ,.... i honestly Dident know what to do