Dream

"Are you going to be a good boy for noona?"
"Yes"

You looked down at Tae kneeling with no clothes on with a leash around his neck.

You put your hand under his chin and lifted his head so he look at you.

"Good"

You ruffled his soft blue hair and he smiled so wide. You leaned down to kiss him softly. You pulled away and his bottom lip snapped back in place.

"Lay down on the bed honey"

Tae crawled on the bed with his legs bent. You tied his leash the headboard of the bed.

You grabbed his favorite strap-on, a 10-inch glass dildo and some lube. You squirt some lube on his ass.

His thighs shook a little bit since it was cold.

"I know you're loose enough but I know how much you love Noona's fingers my little slut"

Tae whined and nodded saying 'i'm noona's slut'. You thrusted 2 fingers into his ass. He lifted his hips up moaning at the feeling of your fingers.

You put on the strap-on on, took your fingers out real quick and shoved the dildo in.

He jolted at the feeling of the big dildo in him. He wrapped his arms and legs around your waist.

You sat in the middle of the bed with Taehyung in your arms slamming him down on the fake cock.

You looked at the sight in front of you. Taehyung with his blue hair matted down with sweat, red and purple marks on his neck and chest.

It was like a dream

Based on a dream I had this morning