{3}

Taehyung's pov.

We reached yoongi hyung house as jungkook keep on ringing the door bell and banging the gate like a crazy man in the street.

Soon the door open revealing a yoongi who's giving us a death glare which is followed by a cute jimin.

"Jimin-shi! I'm here!!" Jungkook waved his hand as he run to jimin as soon as yoongi open the gate.

************************************

Me and yoongi hyung sat on the couch as the two little went to jimin's room doing some shits which we dont know.

"Hyung what do u mean about the " so he already told you" when we talking in the phone." I asked as i flip my hair back like a badass bitch .

"Like i said long story"
"Then make it short hyung" i said as i smirk and wiggling my eyebrow.

"Ugh! Ok i know that jungkook is a little before you know it, him and jimin are best friends since diapers. They're both little it's very difficult for them because if they're alone no one will watch them if they do crazy shits until i met jimin. Jimin is such an open person so he quickly told me everything, so now I'm his caregiver.
About jungkook, he's very shy as u know. He's afraid to tell you his little because he's afraid you'll leave him like his some other friends in the past when he told them. For a while I've been watching the two when you're in work or jungkook wants to be in little space, but now u know you'll be the one taking care of jungkook" He said while yawning.

"Ohh so that's why he always want to go here, i thought he want to be in here more than our home which make me sad "i said as i look at hyung who is now sleeping.......great.

I went to jimin's room and saw the two coloring while mumbling some incoherent words.
I sat on the bed as i call the two littles.
"Koobaby Chim, come here" They both stop what they're doing and gather around me.
"Yesh dada?" Asked kookie as he play with the hem of his skirt.
"Hmm wut is it uncle taetae?" Jimin asked also.
"I just want to say sorry as i didn't know that you two are little in the first place, i put a lot of responsibility to yoongi hyung" i said as look at the ceiling soon i feel a hand hug me.
"Ish oway daddy"
"Yeah its otay uncle taetae" as jimin join the hug too.

"Taetae let's pway" jimin said as he sat me at the ground and a jungkook who's sitting on the bed looking confused.
"Woot we will pway chim chim?"

"I dun know too" jimin pout which i found cute and ruffle his hair as he blush at my action.
"U-uhm how about i dwress too kookie?" Jimin asked jungkook, kookie just nod his head excitedly. What dress too? Is he crossdressing too?

Jimin went to bathroom to change, while we're waiting jungkook suddenly sat on my lap.
"Daddy~"
"Yes baby?"
"Miss Mr.Cooky" he said snuggling in my neck.
"Dont worry koo, you'll see Mr.Cooky when we go home. For now lets play with jiminie and let yoongi hyung rest ok?" He just nod his head we cuddle for a while until jimin come back

I can't help but stare at his body, the short perfectly fit in his waist. I gulp as jungkook ran to jimin and they both jump around.
"Woo look bootiful chim!" Kookie yelled as he pant from all the jump they made.
"Twank you kookie, daddy brought me this"

Then jungkook walk to me.
" Dada koo wan watereu, koo dwink water kie?" He said as he went out to get water. I look at jimin who is now blushing while looking down.

Jungkook pov.
I waddle at the living and saw yoongi hyung sleeping while his mouth is open, i can't help but giggle. I went to the kitchen and drink a glass of watereu. I smiled as i went to jimin's room again to find jimin sitting on my sit which is daddy's lap. I can't help but pout as i walk inside.

"Oh baby did you drink water?" Daddy asked as he keep on playing with jimin and not even looking at me i just mumble a quiet 'hmm' as i look at them. Daddy's hands wrap around jimin's waist as jimin keep on drawing and giggling how daddy's hands are tickle.
I want my daddy
But daddy is busy with chimchim.

I keep on whinning but still they're in their own world, i decided to go downstairs. I sat on the couch which uncle yooni is.
"Shuga hwung, koo need pway" i wiggle his body and started to rise up.
"Ugh what da fuc- koo why are you here?" He asked as he stroked my hair.

"Nothy wanna pway with yooni"
"Uhm where's taehyung?" He asked and fix his messy hair.
"Hmpp he's bwusy with chim chim" i said as i crossed my arm.

"Aww now i know, hey let's go to my room koo"
"Okie chuga chuga, up up!" I held my arms up signaling him to carry me.
"Haha it's suga not chuga" he said, i just shook my head and open and close my arms waiting to be carried.
Soon i felt being lift up and saw chuga hwung carrying me bridal style.

"Wowwww chuga hwung is chu strong!" I said as i look at chuga hyung who's face is red and sweating. Oh god.
We're about to take the stairs when he put me down.
"I CAN'T!*pant* YOU'RE TOO *pant* HEAVY! HOOO!"He said as he wipe his sweat with his shirt. I just smiled.
"Okie~" i said as i happily skip while walking upstairs.
"Aish this kid" i heard chuga hwung said.

We reached his room as i get all his shooky plushie and hugged it like my life depends on it.
"SHOOKY!!!!! KOO MISS WOO!!!"
We spend there with me playing shooky while chuga hyung is laying.
"Koo i think it's getting late now u and taetae should go home now" yoongi said. I pout wanting to spend more time with shooky.
"*Sigh* don't worry u can have shooky" i smiled as i kiss chuga cheeks as i went to jimin's room while holding shooky.
I open the door.

"Daddy~" i look inside and saw daddy on the bed laying while jimin is sitting on his lap both giggling.
"D-d-dada?" I stutter as water started to form in my eyes.

"No baby this is not what you're thinking" daddy said as he pushed jimin and hugged me, i hugged back missing his warmth.
"Koo miss d-dada" i said as i snuggle more to him. He pick me up as i wrap my legs around his waist. He sat down on the end of the bed as he keep on stroking my hair.
I glared at jimin.
"Dwaddy ish mine!" I yelled as i hugged daddy more.
"Shh baby I'm yours" daddy said

"S-sowwy k-kookie just want to spend time w-with uncle Taetae no want steal other dada"he said as he began to tear up. I quickly crawl to chim and hugged him.
"Noo kookie forgive chimchim, nu dun cwry anymwore" i said as i Pat his head.

Soon chuga hyung come in telling us to go home and he can handle chim now.

"Bye chim chim!" I waved as daddy lead me to his car. We enter the car.
"Ugh fuck why is my head hurts?" I asked as I'm out of little space, hyung sat me on his lap and kiss my forehead and temple.
"Now better?" He asked
"Yes thank you babe" i said as i kiss his cheeks.
"Babe sorry about earlier, i should have spend more time with you my boyfriend my baby but i spend the whole day with jimin, I'm sorry" he said while kissing my neck.
"It's ok, i spend time with yoongi hyung too. He gave me shooky" i said as i show him shooky he just smiled at me and peck my lips making me blush.

"I love you jungkook".
"I love you too taehyung"

We both head to our HOME and cuddle all night

.

.

.

.

Hope you enjoy
I purple you💜💜💜