Mamma Mia, here we go again

Hey everyone, welcome to my art book. This isn't like, some sort of anthology that follows a bunch of linear stories like Arttastic World does (but those are some really great books though you should check them out), so you can start here or at the first one or wherever you want, but if you want to see improvement as it happens than you should go to the first.

If you're a fricken noob baby to my art books, here are some things you need to know before you go on ahead.

1: the stuff in here is my art. So like that means don't take it. If you do I will materialize in your kitchen and boil your teeth.

2: you can comment and stuff but like I am a human I need sleep so save that for daytime. I'm running on Central Time so yeap.
(for the people in the Eastern hemisphere that means comment when it's night for you, preferably late night because that's when I'm awake)

3: I won't take requests or commissions or art trades or adopts or any of that stuff cuz like yeah guys I don't do art for anyone unless I have the energy and time and will to or you're my friend in real life and/or I do it because I like you.

4: I like to talk a lot about stuff, whether it be the inspiration for one of my pieces of art or the reason I put a certain video/ image in the media header (which I do love to do, mind you.) It drones on a while sometimes so if you don't like it then uhhhh,,,,, deal??

5: I say anyway/s a lot, just for future reference. My record is like eight times in one part idk. I also use a lot of text talk because it's faster so uwu

6: I do WIPs on stuff but my intervals are actual trash like I start out with some of the lineart and then the next one is like, 50% complete. I forget to screenshot.

7: I like to put pics of places I go, like the Roab Trinp Saga from book 1, so not everything here is art art art art but it's just a personal journal/art/storytime book. But mostly art.

8: I tag my friends in things because I put inside jokes in some of the chapters so if you see people like CasiCooki, StReEtSmArTsYaLl, or shortpromptlongkiss floating around the text then you won't be confused hopefully.

9: if you're gonna be rude, racist, homophobic, transphobic, anything-phobic, or just an assbutt, you can

Questions I get a lot:

- What do you do digital art on?
I use Medibang Paint the app version, which is free just like the PC version and is probably the nicest drawing program I've found for people who want to make really cool art but can't afford Sai.

- How often do you update?
Lmao if you expect me to have a schedule for art you are sorely mistaken, buckaroo. I do things whenever I do them and I'm currently backed up by like eight parts that I haven't started anything on yet

-Do you do requests/trades/commissions?
If you missed this one it means you didn't care enough to look at the rules. So go back up like a good person and look.

-Who are the characters in (insert a picture)?
I don't have a huge variety of characters so far but almost all of them are my own, and a lot of these parts pertain to the three main characters in my novel Team Aquamarine and the Wildest Dreams, Avril, Oliver, and Rory.
(Also show some fricken support for Rory because I am gonna destroy his happiness and he needs something solid to fall back on. CasiCooki StReEtSmArTsYaLl shortpromptlongkiss you guys know what I'm talking about uwu) (An example of #8)

If I came across as mean and/or harsh at all, I don't mean to be, it's just that people get really fricken annoying. I'm a decent human being, trust me.

Anyways welcome to my art book prepare to cry (an example of #5)