meeting Giorno

It was a bright summer day and you we're running around in your cute brown dress that your mother gave you and you were very happy.

However as happy you are you were very lonely, why Because of your mother and her Boyfriend are we one of the strongest Gangsters in all of Italy

And everyone was afraid of you and your twin brother Leo.

As the day went on you noticed a boy sitting on the swing by himself and he locked very lonely and sad so you walked up to him.

Y/N: Hi, my Name is Y/N Mothra what's your name?

???: My name is Giorno Giovanna.

Y/N: nice to meet you Giorno, now let's play on slides and have Fun.

Giorno: Fun?

Y/N: yeah, we're friends right.

Giorno: ok.

So you and Giorno started to play on the slides, on the swing set, and started playing tag.

Then at a distance some bullies saw Giorno was having fun and being happy.

Bullie: hey what are you doing playing on our playground Giorno?!

You heard a commotion and saw Giorno getting bullied and he wasn't defending himself.

Bullie: beat it freak!

Y/N: the only freak around here is you guys!

Bullies: huh?

Y/N: let go of my friend right now or you'll be sorry.

Bullie 2: sorry about what girly!

Y/N: ahhh! Let go my hair!

You scratch the boy with you long nails and everyone was fighting you!

Until.

???: what on earth is going on here!?

Bullie: gasp! It's Mothra and Godzilla the second most dangerous Gangster in all of Italy Run!

Mothra: Y/N Mothra explain your self right now!?

Y/N: Thoes Bullies where hurting my friend so i had to stop them!

Mothra looked the boy who was right behind you, he looked hurt and sad.

Mothra: is that true little boy?

Giorno: yes ma'am.

Mothra: ok the-

Godzilla: good work on standings you ground Y/N.

Y/N: thanks Daddy.

Mothra: Don't praise such behavior Godzilla!

Y/N: Giorno theys are my parents, this is my Mom, my Dad and this is my twin brother Leo!

Mothra: hello there please to meet you what's your name.