No other choice

Hey guys, this is my very first fanfic that I'm writing and sorry for spelling or grammatical errors because English is not my first language. :)

3rd point of view
Katsuki, Shoto, and kirishima have been informed by an insider that their competing kingdom for number one is losing the battle and that if this continues they will be able to completely destroy the forest kingdom and their kingdom, the fire and ice kingdom, would be number 1 in the land.

After some time the forest kingdom was just barely able to continue to fight the other kingdom , so the fire and ice kingdom made a suggestion to the forest kingdom, that if they were able to let them have one of their princes then they would call back their troops and make a truce and with no other choice the forest kingdom accepted and as they only have one son, they had no other choices on who to choose.

Izuku's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of one of my maids knocking on the door. I got up and opened the door "Hello, is there something you need."
"Sorry to disturb your sleep but the king and queen requested your presence in the throne room as soon as you are ready." "Okay, thank you".

I then closed the door and went to my green dresser and picked a green hoodie and some black shorts. I then took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and my hair.

As I walked to the throne room I stopped at a window and looked at the sunrise and it's colors hitting the morning dew just right that it made it seem like there were multiple crystals scattered on the grass and flowers. After a minute or two I remembered that I have to hurry to the throne room.

When I entered I saw my mother and father sitting in their own seats. I then heard my mother say "Izuku, you know how we are at war against the fire and ice kingdom and how we're not doing well in battle because we don't have enough soldiers to fight nor enough supplies to help them." "Yes mother" "Well as much as it pains me to say this, the fire and ice kingdom have made a proposition, that if we give them one of our children they will call back their troops and we shall make a truce. Seeing as you are my only child, you shall, either say yes to the proposition or we reject and continue to fight and many more lives shall be lost and seeing as how we're doing in battle right now, we are probably going to be defeated." " I understand mother, I will accept the proposition for the better of our kingdom and people." "Okay, I shall send one messenger to the fire and ice kingdom to tell them we accept."

I then bow and turn around to walk back to my room. I can feel myself start to tear up at the thought of me leaving my people and family. I tell my self it's for the better of the people and of the kingdom but I can't help myself and let out a sob after I closed my bedroom door.

I then realized that I agreed to give myself up to a pair of people who I don't even know how they look like or much less who they are. I then curl up in a ball as I realize that they can do whatever they want with me and get away with it.

After a few minutes of overthinking I thought to myself "either way I'm going to leave my people and home to save them from further harm so I might as well spend my time surrounding myself with the people who I am doing this for."

I decide to take a morning walk as to distract myself from my negative thoughts and to spend time with my people and home. I wiped my tears with the sleeve of my hoodie and tried to fix my appearance so no one would notice how I'm feeling about me being practically pressured into accepting the proposition by my own parents.

I realized I still haven't left my room, so I turned to the door and opened it and walked into the long hallway. As I was walking I felt more negative thoughts going into my head but I tried to think positive about the rulers whom I may add never met nor have I even seen because they don't show up to royal events. I start to think what if they are really nice and they care about their people and they treat everyone with respect and that they won't make me do anything I don't want too.

Just as I was thinking positively for the first time about the situation I'm in, I see that I'm already outside and that it's only the afternoon , yet I feel like hours have passed. I stare in amazement at the sky and it's beautiful colors and although the sight is absolutely breath taking I feel sadness overcome me as I recall the conversation between me and my parents had earlier this morning.

As I continued walking,I was closer to the villages just behind a stretch of land, I see the children smiling happily as if they don't have a care or worry about the world, I felt a spark of envy because of their naiveness. Sometimes i wish I could be as naive as those children but if i don't do this then who will put a stop to this war.

Before I reach the village I hear the voice of my mother calling my name and gesturing to come over. As I walk to my mother I prepare myself to lie and fake a smile as to show her that I'm okay with being sent off to another kingdom. I reach my mother and she tells me "We have gotten word from our messenger that he has reached the fire and ice kingdom and he shall return later in the afternoon with further information about the war and when you are going to be leaving." I respond with a big smile that was forced and an "okay." I then feel her grad my hand with her own and then she asked me "are you sure you want to do this?"with sympathy laced in her voice "Yes mother I'm sure I want too"I say with the most reassuring voice I could muster "okay" and with that she released me my hand and as I was about to walk away I feel her arms wrap around me and then hear her say "thank you for agreeing to the proposition for the sake of our kingdom" I respond with a nod and start to walk back to my room.

As soon as I enter my room I feel a sudden wave of tiredness hit me. I then go under the covers of my bed and as soon as my head hits the pillow I fall into a deep slumber.

————————————————————————

Again sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistakes. Don't forget to vote and comment cause I would like some feed back on what y'all think about the story so far. :)

Also I don't know when I'm going to be able to update but I hope I will in a few days!