Part One

•Flashback•
Ellianna heard screaming from the boy next to her in the chair. She knew she was next. She waited for her turn. After the guy stoped screaming, the bad people said something in Russian to him. The boy turned evil. "Well done Soilder" one of the bad men said to him. "Your turn Soilder" the evil man turned to Ellianna. "You are now called The Autumn Soilder" He said to her. "Let her go!" The boy yelled. "Take me instead! She doesn't belong here. She's not a pet of Hydra!" The man turned to the boy. "Soilder? Did you say something?" The man turned back on the electric chair and the boy started screaming again.

Ellianna notices that the man forgot to lock her into her chair. She got up and ran. "I'm sorry Bucky!" She yelled. She left the room and she ran out of the building and started running back home.

•*+*•

Buckys POV

"Bucky? U alright buddy?" Steve said to me. "Uh yeah, I just remembered this other person who got taken by Hydra. She escaped the day she first got there" I say. "Well, do u remember her name?" Tony asks me. "I think they called her The Autumn Soilder" I said.

"Well Hydra likes seasons" Natasha says. "So her memory wasn't fully wiped?" Wanda asks. "No, they never wiped her memory" I said. "Well we r one step closer to finding out where Hydra is." Bruce said. "We just need to find that girl"

•*+*•

Elliannas POV

"Hey Pete, whats up" I ask my twin brother while finding him in the hallway walking to lunch. "I'm just going to find MJ and Ned. Wanna come Ellie?" He asks me. "Sure!"

We go to the lunch room and sit with Ned and MJ. I sit next to MJ and Peter sits next to Ned.

"Hey Ellie" Ned says to me. Ned has a crush on me but I just see him as a brother. "Hey Ned" I say to him. "Ellie, wanna go to the library with me?" MJ asks me. "Sure! After school" I reply with. "Ok!
Sounds like a plan!"

Lunch was going great until the queen bee of them all came up to our table. Abree Stark. "What's up nerd?" She said to me. I just get up and walk away and hide in the bathroom. I don't like being in drama so I usually just hide. I am The Autumn Soilder, I save people sometimes. But to hide my identity, The Autumn Soilder speaks Russian. I learned how to speak that way in a Hydra base. I also met someone there, but I left him when I ran. And I think the boy is after me.