Part 1 - Do you even know Elle?

-"I can't believe this, I fucking can't believe this. We danced the whole night, we ate out, I even petted her dog for fucks sake! And she didn't even call me, she didn't even say hi to me, was I high? Did this ever happen? What is wrong with her?"

Sam was confused, all that time he spent with Elle, all the feelings they shared and then things even got into a whole another level at night and now she was acting like she didn't even know him. It was only one day, but he felt like she was the one. He thought she felt like that too.

He had mutual friends with her so he was invited to an 8 day birthday party in a Los Angeles Resort where Elle was in too. They saw each other and Elle bravely walked up to him and that's how it started. And now that nothing made sense about her acting like she doesn't  even know him, he decided to talk to her friend group next day and find out what the hell was going on. He was comfortable asking questions since one of the guys in her friend group was an old friend from him too.

He waited.

It was obvious that he was almost going crazy because of the confusion. He was even getting more mad for the silence until Mark broke it.

He started laughing after he heard about Sam's question and confusion with Ellen he started laughing so hard that he almost fell out of the sofa. And then others including her friend started laughing as well.

Sam wasn't taking this well. He was furious and losing his mind as for what was going on.

-"For fucks sake what the he'll is going on? What is so funny, oh I can show you what's so funny."

He looked at Mark, go out of his chair and squeezed his fist making it a punch.

-"Calm down man, calm down."

Sam sat back, and opened his hands waiting for answers.

-"So you're gonna tell me what the hell is wrong with her? Why is she acting like this? For fucks sake."

-"Uhm, do you even know Elle? Olivia said."

-"Yeah, tall, ashy blond, extreme gorgeous and has this hootass body."

Sam answered.

-"Haha yeah, that is my best friend."
Olivia chuckled.

-"She basically dumps guys after 72 hours." Adrian said in a super fast tone, in a weird voice.

-"What? What do you mean?"

Olivia felt bad for the guy so she explained it to him in a more takeable way.

-"Okay well, Elle is..  How do I say this uhm, she's a pretty... Ahh, okay. You know what, you're literally the 200th guy I've tried to say this in a nice way, but there just isn't."

Olivia took a deep breath, she was used to talking about this, she even memorised it. But for some reason she felt bad for this guy. He really was just an innocent guy who was so confused. She continued...

-"She basically gets bored of guys so easily, and I don't know if you quite catched that from Adrian but yeah. She basically dumps boys she had fun with or worse doesn't even talk to them about it the next day."

Adrian continued,
-"So if you really thought you found the girl where you'd eat your first ice cream together in a boat in Venice, and go to Bali for honeymoon, well she isnt the one. You had 72 hours with here and now- "

Adrian looks at the time.

-"Well I don't know, when you guys met but since she stopped talking to you, it's probably time you guys are... well, over."

Sam was still confused but now mostly disappointed. He was mad and the next time he saw her he wanted to punch her in the face.

-"Well then, tell her I'm saying, fuck her! Actually you know what, I've already done that and don't want to anymore so..."

A tear actually dropped from his eyes. But the group just kept laughing as he started walking away.

***

-"There is our heartbreaker!"

Mark said as he saw Elle getting out of the bathroom in the hotel lobby.

-"We just had a little talk with your new ex boyfriend Sam. Poor guy. "

- "Don't call me that dumbass and it's not my fault they're able to get attached to someone so fucking quick. Like what?"

-"Yeah sure but how long have you been in there? I mean we would've seen you coming out."

-"Since that guy, what was his name? Oh yeah! Since Sam walked up to you guys, I had a few ideas as in what he would say."
Elle replied.

-"I actually felt bad for this one, he was cute." Olivia said.

- "Yeah I liked him too, wait actually I didn't." Elle chuckled.

-"Then why were you with him for so long? It usually lasts 72 hours."

-"Oh I was bored. Let's not talk about this shit anymore. You guys want to hit the pool? The water stuff looks pretty hot."

She said looking out the glass to the pool.

-"We all know you're not going in there for the water but sure, we don't have anything to do."

Adrian said.

-"Well, I do. I might go have fun with something like hot lifeguards. Join me Olivia? I can share."

-"You already know it."

Mark and Adrian just stared at each other and winked.

-"I mean they did just say hot lifeguards. You in bro?"

-"Ew Mark, you gay?"

-"What?! No. I'm talking about the life guards with the two beauties exposed at top."

-"Everyone has ears bro."

Mark put his hand to his forehead, he knew Adrian was joking but that still didn't make him less any annoying.

Later that night the group decided to go out to a club where they could get off the radar a little bit. This luxury birthday party was nice, sure. But that was literally the only reason they decided to come. Because they hated everyone from this birthday.

***

They were all getting ready to go out to this place they found off Google until they got a text from Elle.

Elle:
u guyys, that lifeguard from yesterday invited me to this pool party that's like 5 mins away from the hotel. let's go there who's down??? Olivia ready said yes. n that club looks weird anyways lmao

Now yes, they did end up going to the party, but not because of how Elle wanted to but because of this; if Elle was going then that meant that she'd be able to drag Olivia with her somehow. And if Olivia came, Mark (who has a not so much of a little hopeless crush on Olivia) would come as well. And Adrian would just go since he wouldn't want to go alone.